Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android verykool s6005 cyprus ii stock rom assistance
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

verykool s6005 cyprus ii stock rom assistance

verykool s6005 cyprus ii stock rom assistance

Pages (9): Previous 1 2 3 4 59 Next
okychris
okychris
okychris
23-01-2019, 02:04 AM

(22-01-2019, 09:55 AM)X3non
(21-01-2019, 02:52 PM)okychris Thanks for your reply
My device is totally dead but still produces usb tone when connected to pc
yes I have the firmware for the device but the scatter text is corrupt because is filled with symbols only. So i removed the whole symbols in the scatter text and and then copied the text from another device with same mt6580, same kernel, same linux, same marsmallow 6.0. into my scatter text. so when i tried to flash using sp flash tool, it complete download process with popup Error  

S_SECURITY_SECURE_USB_DL_DA_RETURN_INVALID_TYPE (6104),MSP ERROR CODE: 0X00)
The preloader and file info are both filled with symbols as well, so i dont include proloader when flashing.

attach a full screenshot of the contents of your firmware
how exactly did your phone go from bootloop to totally dead? (explain in full details)
try dumping firmware from your phone just as @innagee suggested
lets know the outcome
This post was last modified: 23-01-2019, 02:16 AM by okychris.
okychris
okychris
okychris
23-01-2019, 09:29 AM
(22-01-2019, 09:55 AM)X3non
(21-01-2019, 02:52 PM)okychris Thanks for your reply
My device is totally dead but still produces usb tone when connected to pc
yes I have the firmware for the device but the scatter text is corrupt because is filled with symbols only. So i removed the whole symbols in the scatter text and and then copied the text from another device with same mt6580, same kernel, same linux, same marsmallow 6.0. into my scatter text. so when i tried to flash using sp flash tool, it complete download process with popup Error  

S_SECURITY_SECURE_USB_DL_DA_RETURN_INVALID_TYPE (6104),MSP ERROR CODE: 0X00)
The preloader and file info are both filled with symbols as well, so i dont include proloader when flashing.

attach a full screenshot of the contents of your firmware
how exactly did your phone go from bootloop to totally dead? (explain in full details)
lets know the outcome
[/quote

capture PNG: is the firmware that i downloaded for my dvice that has corrupt scatter text file, file_info and preloader.
capture2 PNG: is the img of the same downloaded file when i try to flash.
capture3 PNG is the img of same downloader file when i tried to flash using a similar scatter text file of similar device (verykool cyprus jr ll S6004)
MT6580 ANDROID EMMC SCATTER TXT: is the the text file in the firmare i downloaded
MT6580 ANDROID SCATTER TXT: Is the scatter text of similar device (verykool cyprus ll jr S6004)
File info txt: of the firmware which i downloaded
This post was last modified: 23-01-2019, 09:59 AM by okychris.
Attached Files
.png
Capture.PNG
Size: 202.63 KB / Downloads: 11
.png
Capture2.PNG
Size: 189.79 KB / Downloads: 10
.png
Capture3.PNG
Size: 530.42 KB / Downloads: 9
.txt
MT6580_Android_EMMC_scatter.txt
Size: 4.88 KB / Downloads: 14
.txt
MT6580_Android_scatter.txt
Size: 8.87 KB / Downloads: 13
.txt
file_info.txt
Size: 718 bytes / Downloads: 9
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
23-01-2019, 10:14 AM
(23-01-2019, 09:29 AM)okychris capture PNG: is the firmware that i downloaded for my dvice that has corrupt scatter text file, file_info and preloader.
capture3 PNG is the img of same downloader file when i tried to flash using a similar scatter text file of similar device (verykool cyprus jr ll S6004)
MT6580 ANDROID EMMC SCATTER TXT: is the the text file in the firmare i downloaded
MT6580 ANDROID SCATTER TXT: Is the scatter text of similar device (verykool cyprus ll jr S6004)

still need info on these two
okychris
okychris
okychris
23-01-2019, 12:29 PM
(23-01-2019, 10:14 AM)X3non
(23-01-2019, 09:29 AM)okychris capture PNG: is the firmware that i downloaded for my dvice that has corrupt scatter text file, file_info and preloader.

okay,
from bootloop to total dead was when i try to flash the rom, i did format my device before i tried to flash using sp flash tool, in which i tick validation option in sp flash tool. since the flashing could not be performed, my device which already has been formated remains in the same formatd state.
And concerning dumping, i dont have idea on what it means or how to go about it. Thanks
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
23-01-2019, 02:57 PM

(23-01-2019, 12:29 PM)okychris
(23-01-2019, 10:14 AM)X3non

okay,
from bootloop to total dead was when i try to flash the rom, i did format my device before i tried to flash using sp flash tool, in which i tick validation option in sp flash tool. since the flashing could not be performed, my device which already has been formated remains in the same formatd state.
And concerning dumping, i dont have idea on what it means or how to go about it. Thanks

"backup the phone's firmware (scatter format) using miracle box @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html , let's know it it works. "
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
23-01-2019, 03:31 PM
What I gather is that you have formatted your phone using sp flash tool,and phone is totally dead.

The firmware info you attached is empty.

Try flashing using the similar scatter file, then tick preloader.
okychris
okychris
okychris
23-01-2019, 08:08 PM
(23-01-2019, 03:31 PM)EMMANUS What I gather is that you have formatted your phone using sp flash tool,and phone is totally dead.

The firmware info you attached is empty.

Try flashing using the similar scatter file, then tick preloader.
you are right about me formating my device using sp flash in an attempt to flash a rom, but i did not included preloader in the process. my preloader is okay.
and the firmware FILE INFO has been like that when i downloaded it. there is no useful information in it as well the scatter text file.
okychris
okychris
okychris
23-01-2019, 09:00 PM

[/quote]
pls is there any way you can assist on the dumping....seeing i have not ida on how to go about it?
okychris
okychris
okychris
24-01-2019, 12:55 AM
Is there any kind of universal custom rom that can be use to flash a bricked device as mine via sp flash? Not minding the manufacturer? provided it runs same android version, same chipset.....that uses scatter text?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
24-01-2019, 10:58 AM

(23-01-2019, 08:08 PM)okychris you are right about me formating my device using sp flash in an attempt to flash a rom, but i did not included preloader in the process. my preloader is okay.
and the firmware FILE INFO has been like that when i downloaded it. there is no useful information in it as well the scatter text file.

if you formatted the phone using SP flash tool, its likely the preloader is not okay
try flashing only preloader.bin using the scatter file from the similar device as @emmanus suggested
but before flashing, try dumping firmware using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html just as @innagee suggested
lets know the outcome of both
Pages (9): Previous 1 2 3 4 59 Next