Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android verykool s6005 cyprus ii stock rom assistance
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

verykool s6005 cyprus ii stock rom assistance

verykool s6005 cyprus ii stock rom assistance

Pages (9): Previous 1 2 3 4 59 Next
okychris
okychris
okychris
24-01-2019, 01:02 PM

(24-01-2019, 10:58 AM)X3non
(23-01-2019, 08:08 PM)okychris you are right about me formating my device using sp flash in an attempt to flash a rom, but i did not included preloader in the process. my preloader is okay.
and the firmware FILE INFO has been like that when i downloaded it. there is no useful information in it as well the scatter text file.

if you formatted the phone using SP flash tool, its likely the preloader is not okay
try flashing only preloader.bin using the scatter file from the similar device as @emmanus suggested
but before flashing, try dumping firmware using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html just as @innagee suggested
lets know the outcome of both

okay thanks.
but will a preloader be bad even if is been recognize on the the pc? secondly will miracle box recognize a bricked device as in getting anthing out of it in its bricked state? because when i connect to miracle box all i get back is just stil the usb sound tone, and no sign of connection on miracle box..and please what is the likely risk of flashing only preloader.bin, because i tricked sp flash tool by creating a folder in with address for preloader in other to bypass sp flash popup error of wrong preloader since i know i was not going to use the preloader while performing the flash. So the point is am not sure of the preloader good condition.
This post was last modified: 24-01-2019, 03:18 PM by okychris.
okychris
okychris
okychris
24-01-2019, 03:48 PM
Here is the the link to verykool cyprus ll S6005 firmware, please see what you can do in other to get it in its proper condition. Thanks in advance.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FkFhCpG...sp=sharing
This post was last modified: 24-01-2019, 03:49 PM by okychris.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
25-01-2019, 10:20 AM
(24-01-2019, 01:02 PM)okychris okay thanks.
but will a preloader be bad even if is been recognize on the the pc? secondly will miracle box recognize a bricked device as in getting anthing out of it in its bricked state? because when i connect to miracle box all i get back is just stil the usb sound tone, and no sign of connection on miracle box..and please what is the likely risk of flashing only preloader.bin, because i tricked sp flash tool by creating a folder in with address for preloader in other to bypass sp flash popup error of wrong preloader since i know i was not going to use the preloader while performing the flash. So the point is am not sure of the preloader good condition.

first question: yes, it will still be detected in device manager as MTK usb port or something else other than preloader vcom port.
second: that's what you'll find out, 'try'. if it doesn't work you can leave it. its just an attempt to get a working scatter file from the device itself.
your device is already hard bricked, flashing preloader will either leave it the way it is now (i.e totally dead) OR get it to react to power button been pressed
okychris
okychris
okychris
25-01-2019, 10:54 AM
(25-01-2019, 10:20 AM)X3non

first question: yes, it will still be detected in device manager as MTK usb port or something else other than preloader vcom port.
second: that's what you'll find out, 'try'. if it doesn't work you can leave it. its just an attempt to get a working scatter file from the device itself.
your device is already hard bricked, flashing preloader will either leave it the way it is now (i.e totally dead) OR get it to react to power button been pressed

Okay thanks. let me try it
okychris
okychris
okychris
25-01-2019, 12:42 PM

(25-01-2019, 10:54 AM)okychris
(25-01-2019, 10:20 AM)X3non

Okay thanks. let me try it
I did flash the preloader of similar device with its scatter file and it went 100% okay but no power.
secondly i did the entire rom using similiar device's preloader and scatter text file since I already used both in the first experiment (preloader still been detected) it also flash 100% okay but still no power.
This post was last modified: 25-01-2019, 12:42 PM by okychris.
okychris
okychris
okychris
25-01-2019, 01:09 PM
(23-01-2019, 03:31 PM)EMMANUS What I gather is that you have formatted your phone using sp flash tool,and phone is totally dead.

The firmware info you attached is empty.

Try flashing using the similar scatter file, then tick preloader.
i have done the flashing of the preloader with similar device it was 100% okay but still no power
This post was last modified: 25-01-2019, 01:10 PM by okychris.
okychris
okychris
okychris
25-01-2019, 01:13 PM
(21-01-2019, 09:09 PM)innagee
(21-01-2019, 02:52 PM)okychris what's the present of the phone? (stuck at boot or totally dead)
do you have the firmware for this model or are you using a random scatter file / firmware?
can you get access to a working device same model as yours?

Thanks for your reply
My device is totally dead but still produces usb tone when connected to pc
yes I have the firmware for the device but the scatter text is corrupt because is filled with symbols only. So i removed the whole symbols in the scatter text and and then copied the text from another device with same mt6580, same kernel, same linux, same marsmallow 6.0. into my scatter text. so when i tried to flash using sp flash tool, it complete download process with popup Error  

S_SECURITY_SECURE_USB_DL_DA_RETURN_INVALID_TYPE (6104),MSP ERROR CODE: 0X00)
The preloader and file info are both filled with symbols as well, so i dont include proloader when flashing.

can you boot the phone to fastboot mode? 
also, backup the phone's firmware (scatter format) using miracle box @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html , let's know it it works.
[/quote]
do you mean the downloaded firmware? because i cannot not boot to fastboot. is in hard brickd state.
This post was last modified: 25-01-2019, 01:20 PM by okychris.
okychris
okychris
okychris
25-01-2019, 01:18 PM
(24-01-2019, 03:48 PM)okychris Here is the the link to verykool cyprus ll S6005 firmware, please see what you can do in other to get it in its proper condition. Thanks in advance.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FkFhCpG...sp=sharing
Any one with results from the file?
okychris
okychris
okychris
25-01-2019, 01:22 PM
Is there anything miracle_box can extract form downloaded firmware?
This post was last modified: 25-01-2019, 01:23 PM by okychris.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
26-01-2019, 09:22 AM

(25-01-2019, 12:42 PM)okychris I did flash the preloader of similar device with its scatter file and it went 100% okay but no power.
secondly i did the entire rom using similiar device's preloader and scatter text file since I already used both in the first experiment (preloader still been detected) it also flash 100% okay but still no power.

you were not supposed to flash the files from the similar device. since you already have stock rom
use the scatter file from the similar device to flash the files from the stock rom of your device
i.e copy the scatter file from the similar device rom into the folder location of your stock rom (replace the old scatter file that gives an error message when selected in SP flash tool)
Pages (9): Previous 1 2 3 4 59 Next