Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Help with Bootloop problem on Vivo Y622.
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Help with Bootloop problem on Vivo Y622.

[Please help] Help with Bootloop problem on Vivo Y622.

Babanhajiya
Babanhajiya
Babanhajiya
10-12-2018, 07:15 AM

Please what is the solution to this problem with my Vivo Y622. It always goes into bootloop whenever I switch it off or battery run down, and factory reset through recovery mode won't fix it unless it is flashed with computer. I have flashed it several times with firmware from different sources but the problem still persist.
ALBA
ALBA
ALBA
10-12-2018, 09:18 AM
(10-12-2018, 07:15 AM)Babanhajiya Please what is the solution to this problem with my Vivo Y622. It always goes into bootloop whenever I switch it off or battery run down, and factory reset through recovery mode won't fix it unless it is flashed with computer. I have flashed it several times with firmware from different sources but the problem still persist.

Sorry for that. .. Please was the flashing successful and please where did you get the firmware from...  Tell us your device chipset and build number for us to get you your matched device firmware
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-12-2018, 01:32 PM
(10-12-2018, 07:15 AM)Babanhajiya Please what is the solution to this problem with my Vivo Y622. It always goes into bootloop whenever I switch it off or battery run down, and factory reset through recovery mode won't fix it unless it is flashed with computer. I have flashed it several times with firmware from different sources but the problem still persist.

Try this.
Once the phone goes into bootloop, take out the battery for 1 minute then re-insert and power up. Let me know if bootloop persists
This post was last modified: 10-12-2018, 01:32 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Babanhajiya
Babanhajiya
Babanhajiya
10-12-2018, 04:46 PM
(10-12-2018, 01:32 PM)hovatek

Try this.
Once the phone goes into bootloop, take out the battery for 1 minute then re-insert and power up. Let me know if bootloop persists

I have tried that, I even kept the battery for hours but the phone power up beyond bootlogo. I have flashed it today for the fifth time in less than a month.
Babanhajiya
Babanhajiya
Babanhajiya
10-12-2018, 04:51 PM

(10-12-2018, 04:46 PM)Babanhajiya
(10-12-2018, 01:32 PM)hovatek

Try this.

I have tried that, I even kept the battery for hours but the phone won't power up beyond bootlogo. I have flashed it today for the fifth time in less than a month, it is working fine now but the moment I switched it off the problem will reoccur. 
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
10-12-2018, 07:51 PM
(10-12-2018, 04:51 PM)Babanhajiya I have tried that, I even kept the battery for hours but the phone won't power up beyond bootlogo. I have flashed it today for the fifth time in less than a month, it is working fine now but the moment I switched it off the problem will reoccur. 

in all the times you flashed the phone, did you root or make a changes to the OS after flashing?
does the phone go into bootloop immediately after you flash and boot to homescreen OR it takes a few days before the bootloop problem resurfaces?
have you tried using the phone after flashing without installing any apps?
Babanhajiya
Babanhajiya
Babanhajiya
10-12-2018, 08:25 PM
(10-12-2018, 07:51 PM)X3non
(10-12-2018, 04:51 PM)Babanhajiya I have tried that, I even kept the battery for hours but the phone won't power up beyond bootlogo. I have flashed it today for the fifth time in less than a month, it is working fine now but the moment I switched it off the problem will reoccur. 

in all the times you flashed the phone, did you root or make a changes to the OS after flashing?
does the phone go into bootloop immediately after you flash and boot to homescreen OR it takes a few days before the bootloop problem resurfaces?
have you tried using the phone after flashing without installing any apps?

The problem always resurfaces 2-3 days after flashing, I have rooted it once that's before the bootloop issue started, but after that I have never root it again. I have not yet try using it without installing any app.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-12-2018, 11:40 AM
(10-12-2018, 08:25 PM)Babanhajiya The problem always resurfaces 2-3 days after flashing, I have rooted it once that's before the bootloop issue started, but after that I have never root it again. I have not yet try using it without installing any app.

reflash without installing any app then observe for some days

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.