Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] TECNO M3 CANT MOUNT BOTH PHONE STORAGE AND SD CARD
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] TECNO M3 CANT MOUNT BOTH PHONE STORAGE AND SD CARD

[Please help] TECNO M3 CANT MOUNT BOTH PHONE STORAGE AND SD CARD

harbihordun
harbihordun
harbihordun
06-05-2017, 12:20 AM

Greatings to you everyone in the house, please i need help with a tecno m3 device, the phone boots perfectly but anything can't be stored on both the phone storage and the sd card it only show a notification that says: save to remove phone storage, but when i go to settings - storage, i can see the option to mount the phone storage and sd card but whenever i click mount phone storage and/or mount sd card, it tries to mount then shows save to remove phone storage again, even if i try many times it shows the same notification, but if i connect the phone to a pc and enable usb mass storage both the phone storage and sd card will be detected and i can even read and write on them but when i turn off usb mass storage the the same notification appears again: safe to remove phone storage and sd card. So both will not be detected even in file manager. Please any help will be appreciated.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
06-05-2017, 02:50 PM
(06-05-2017, 12:20 AM)harbihordun ... So both will not be detected even in file manager. Please any help will be appreciated.

download a different file manager from playstore eg Xplore
then use the new file manager to verify if the storage drives are displayed
harbihordun
harbihordun
harbihordun
08-05-2017, 09:16 PM
(06-05-2017, 02:50 PM)freshtyt
(06-05-2017, 12:20 AM)harbihordun ... So both will not be detected even in file manager. Please any help will be appreciated.

download a different file manager from playstore eg Xplore
then use the new file manager to verify if the storage drives are displayed

Alright thanks so much, i will try that out and post an update As soon as possible.
harbihordun
harbihordun
harbihordun
08-05-2017, 09:23 PM
Please theres one problem , the phone actually cannot receive any file it say no sd card detected, is it possible to install it using adb because the installed apps shows in setting - apps, which means maybe it can still accept installation from adb.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-05-2017, 08:00 AM

(08-05-2017, 09:23 PM)harbihordun Please theres one problem , the phone actually cannot receive any file it say no sd card detected, is it possible to install it using adb because the installed apps shows in setting - apps, which means maybe it can still accept installation from adb.

Yes. to install Hovatek.apk

Code:

adb install Hovatek.apk

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
harbihordun
harbihordun
harbihordun
10-05-2017, 03:31 PM
(09-05-2017, 08:00 AM)hovatek
(08-05-2017, 09:23 PM)harbihordun Please theres one problem , the phone actually cannot receive any file it say no sd card detected, is it possible to install it using adb because the installed apps shows in setting - apps, which means maybe it can still accept installation from adb.

Yes. to install Hovatek.apk

Code:

adb install Hovatek.apk

Thank you very much for your assistance, although i install another file manager but not detected. But now issue has been solved by downloading another firmware and flashing system.img only via miracle box. But still thanking soooo much.