Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Doogee V20 - Format All + Download - Help!!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Doogee V20 - Format All + Download - Help!!

Doogee V20 - Format All + Download - Help!!

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
matrix2022
matrix2022
matrix2022
Enthusiastic Member
29-08-2022, 03:35 PM

Hi all,

Just wanted to give a background story as to why I formatted the Flash by accident on my device.  I received the phone not too long ago and was excited to venture into the possibilities of testing and trying out different images.  Unfortunately without backing up the device I kind of jump the gun and formatted the drive after I ran into some issues thinking I could restore it with the Stock ROM files.  To my horror I found out that not all ROMs were included when reimaging the Stock Roms.  

So, here I am.  The device is working ok, but these are the issues I'm facing below:

- Partially lost of cellular signals - (Flashing "Modem.bin could resolve this, but don't know where to flash it or what folder structure)
- Wifi working inconsistently - (Stock Roms, does include a "Modem_bin" folder with the files, but again don't know where to flash it)
- Don't have all the calibrations files (Maybe I do, but don't have the correct partition or where it would be placed)
- The Databases were also included, but again don't know where to flash it
- Lost IMEI/BaseBand - (Fixed by flashing numbers through SN Writer Tool)
- Lost Google Device certification - (Fixed by flashing Attestation files with SN writer tool)

Few things I need help with:

- Does anyone have the full structure of their Doogee V20 phone that does not mind pointing me in the right direction of where to flash the Modem.bin files to? 
- Also, if IMEI and SN is corrected, does it means now that the Nvram and NvData info is all there or partially there?

Thanks in advance and hope my insights or issues helps other to avoid my mistakes. Smile
matrix2022
matrix2022
matrix2022
Enthusiastic Member
29-08-2022, 03:42 PM
Hi all,

Just wanted to give a background story as to why I formatted the Flash by accident on my device.  I received the phone not too long ago and was excited to venture into the possibilities of testing and trying out different images.  Unfortunately without backing up the device I kind of jump the gun and formatted the drive after I ran into some issues thinking I could restore it with the Stock ROM files.  To my horror I saw that not all ROMs were included when reimaging the Stock Roms.  

So, here I am.  The device is working ok, but these are the issues I'm facing below:

- Partially lost of cellular signals - (Flashing "Modem.bin could resolve this, but don't know where to flash it or what folder structure)
- Wifi working inconsistently - (Stock Roms, does include a "Modem_bin" folder with the files, but again don't know where to flash it)
- Don't have all the calibrations files (Maybe, I do but don't have the correct partition or where it would be placed)
- Lost Google Device certification - (Fixed by flashing Attestation files with SN writer tool)

- Does anyone have the full structure of their Doogee V20 phone that does not mind pointing me in the right direction of where to flash the Modem.bin files to? 
- Also, if IMEI and SN is corrected, does it means now that the Nvram and NvData info is all there or partially there?

Thanks in advance and hope my insights or issues helps other to avoid my mistakes. Smile
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
Contributor
29-08-2022, 05:26 PM
Open the scatter file and edit it with notepad, look for modem.bin and download=false to download=true ,and also rename to modem.bin and reload the scatter file.then the modem.bin location will appear ,just double click on its location and load the file
matrix2022
matrix2022
matrix2022
Enthusiastic Member
29-08-2022, 05:34 PM
(29-08-2022, 05:26 PM)kelvinchinedu Open the scatter file and edit it with notepad, look for modem.bin and download=false to download=true ,and also rename to modem.bin and reload the scatter file.then the modem.bin location will appear ,just double click on its location and load the file

Hi Kelvin,

Thanks for your assistance.  Looks like the scatter files does not have or mentions a Modem.bin partition.  I have attached the "Scatter.text" files so you can see if there is something that I might be missing.

Thanks again,

-G
Attached Files
.txt
MT6833_Android_scatter.txt
Size: 49.4 KB / Downloads: 2
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
Contributor
31-08-2022, 10:12 AM

No attachment here u did not attach anything here
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
31-08-2022, 01:40 PM
(29-08-2022, 03:35 PM)matrix2022 Hi all,

Just wanted to give a background story as to why I formatted the Flash by accident on my device.  I received the phone not too long ago and was excited to venture into the possibilities of testing and trying out different images.  Unfortunately without backing up the device I kind of jump the gun and formatted the drive after I ran into some issues thinking I could restore it with the Stock ROM files.  To my horror I found out that not all ROMs were included when reimaging the Stock Roms.  

- Don't have all the calibrations files (Maybe I do, but don't have the correct partition or where it would be placed)

upload a copy of the scatter file.
open the scatter file and look for the partition address of modem, change the download option from false to true
matrix2022
matrix2022
matrix2022
Enthusiastic Member
31-08-2022, 01:52 PM
(31-08-2022, 10:12 AM)kelvinchinedu No attachment here u did not attach anything here

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for checking.  Sorry about that, attached is the scatter files.  I've also included the link to the stock rom files from Doogee's website just in case:

Scatter file:
.txt
Size: 49.4 KB / Downloads: 1

Doogee V20 stock rom files: Here

Thanks in advance!

-J
matrix2022
matrix2022
matrix2022
Enthusiastic Member
31-08-2022, 01:56 PM
(31-08-2022, 01:40 PM)Abdulakeem14

open the scatter file and look for the partition address of modem, change the download option from false to true

Hi Abdulakeem14,

Thanks for your response.  Unfortunately those partition are not available in the scatter text files.  I have attached the scatter and stock rom files below:

Scatter file:
.txt
Size: 49.4 KB / Downloads: 2

Stock Roms: Here

Thanks in Advance!

-J
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
31-08-2022, 02:19 PM
(31-08-2022, 01:56 PM)matrix2022

Hi Abdulakeem14,

Thanks for your response.  Unfortunately those partition are not available in the scatter text files.  I have attached the scatter and stock rom files below:

Scatter file:

Thanks in Advance!

-J

Upload a screenshot of the files in the Modem_bin folder
matrix2022
matrix2022
matrix2022
Enthusiastic Member
31-08-2022, 02:27 PM

(31-08-2022, 02:19 PM)Abdulakeem14
(31-08-2022, 01:56 PM)matrix2022

Hi Abdulakeem14,

Scatter file:

Thanks in Advance!

-J

Upload a screenshot of the files in the Modem_bin folder

Hi,

Here is a screenshot of Modem_bin files:

Screenshot
.png
Modem_files.PNG
Size: 10.57 KB / Downloads: 5

Thanks,