Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Boot loop and locked bootloader
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Boot loop and locked bootloader

Boot loop and locked bootloader

damilareadamu1
damilareadamu1
05-09-2020, 02:44 PM

i was trying to remove the yellow state warning that appears at the start of the booting of my tecno camon 12 and in the process it got bricked and i tried to flash a custom rom but my device is in a locked state (the bootloader is locked). so how do i unbrick my phone when the bootloader is locked? Huh
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
05-09-2020, 06:10 PM
(05-09-2020, 02:44 PM)damilareadamu1 i was trying to remove the yellow state warning that appears at the start of the booting of my tecno camon 12 and in the process it got bricked and i tried to flash a custom rom but my device is in a locked state (the bootloader is locked). so how do i unbrick my phone when the bootloader is locked? Huh

what's the phone's current state?
state the phone's build no.? if ithe phone is in bootloop or stuck in bootlogo simply boot to recovery mode and you'll see the build no written at the top. 
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-09-2020, 10:49 AM
(05-09-2020, 02:44 PM)damilareadamu1 i was trying to remove the yellow state warning that appears at the start of the booting of my tecno camon 12 and in the process it got bricked and i tried to flash a custom rom but my device is in a locked state (the bootloader is locked). so how do i unbrick my phone when the bootloader is locked? Huh

Download the firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-31989.html and flash. Doesn't require unlocked bootloader

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.