Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android plz helpppp !!!!!
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

plz helpppp !!!!!

plz helpppp !!!!!

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
cobrax
cobrax
cobrax
26-09-2017, 01:58 AM

(25-09-2017, 12:50 PM)hovatek Alright. Userdata isn't much to worry about, system is the focus.
Can you get the tab into recovery mode?

well i think  , after i downloaded  the other files except  user data and systeme  i could  take it into recovery mode  ,  but when i flash all the rom and it shows the error  i can't get it into recovery mode  ,  but well i'll install all files except  user data and systeme so i can go to recovery
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-09-2017, 10:08 AM
(26-09-2017, 01:58 AM)cobrax
(25-09-2017, 12:50 PM)hovatek Alright. Userdata isn't much to worry about, system is the focus.
Can you get the tab into recovery mode?

well i think  , after i downloaded  the other files except  user data and systeme  i could  take it into recovery mode  ,  but when i flash all the rom and it shows the error  i can't get it into recovery mode  ,  but well i'll install all files except  user data and systeme so i can go to recovery

Now, here's the plan.
You'll need to find a custom recovery for your device then flash it to your device and boot into custom recovery to be sure it works
Next, you create a flashable zip from boot.img and system.img using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-20497.html and flash that zip in custom recovery
This post was last modified: 26-09-2017, 10:10 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
cobrax
cobrax
cobrax
28-09-2017, 12:53 AM
(26-09-2017, 10:08 AM)ho Now, here's the plan.
You'll need to find a custom recovery for your device then flash it to your device and boot into custom recovery to be sure it works
Next, you create a flashable zip from boot.img and system.img using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-20497.html  and flash that zip in custom recovery

well can u give me a link to custom recovery  ?  i didn't find one ...
cobrax
cobrax
cobrax
28-09-2017, 01:47 AM
ok  i found  one  and i flashed it to the phone and i did  the samething u said  but it said  failed ,  whe u look into command promp it says  unable to mount data , unable to mount system
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-09-2017, 10:32 AM

(28-09-2017, 01:47 AM)cobrax ok  i found  one  and i flashed it to the phone and i did  the samething u said  but it said  failed ,  whe u look into command promp it says  unable to mount data , unable to mount system

drop a link to the custom recovery you flashed.
Also, upload your phone's stock recovery so I can crosscheck the mount points

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
cobrax
cobrax
cobrax
28-09-2017, 10:10 PM
drive.google.com/open?id=0B_OCFtxgAKvCbDBvVUdyeXJYVGc
that's  the link of the recovery of my stock
https://yadi.sk/d/HBKHGWVl3B3TsB  that's  the link to the recovery i downloaded and flashed to my device
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-09-2017, 12:19 PM
(28-09-2017, 10:10 PM)cobrax drive.google.com/open?id=0B_OCFtxgAKvCbDBvVUdyeXJYVGc
that's  the link of the recovery of my stock
https://yadi.sk/d/HBKHGWVl3B3TsB  that's  the link to the recovery i downloaded and flashed to my device

The mount points look OK.
Try backing up only boot and recovery (untick the rest) in TWRP. Let me know if that's successful in TWRP
Also, go under Mount in TWRP and try unmounting-remounting system and userdata
This post was last modified: 29-09-2017, 12:20 PM by hovatek.

Note!
Pages (2): Previous 1 2