Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] pls team Hovatek and my fellow members.
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] pls team Hovatek and my fellow members.

[Please help] pls team Hovatek and my fellow members.

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
jjonaivi
jjonaivi
jjonaivi
22-06-2016, 09:20 PM

I am I serious trouble. I downloaded a stock ROM for techno D1E I guess its d one called D1 variant 2. after downloading and sucesfuly flashing with spflash, it only boots to techno logo & doesn't pass dt stage. I tried doing hard reset but not working. pls I need imminent help as d owner is on my neck. I only wanted to help ooo. what can I do in this situation pls
mensa
mensa
mensa
22-06-2016, 11:32 PM
(22-06-2016, 09:20 PM)jjonaivi I am in a serious trouble. I downloaded a stock ROM for techno D1; I guess its d one called D1 variant 2. after downloading and sucesfuly flashing with spflash, it only boots to techno logo & doesn't pass dt stage. I tried doing hard reset but not working. pls I need imminent help as d owner is on my neck. I only wanted to help ooo. what can I do in this situation pls

Have you flashed both variant 1 and 2? I dont know if you've flashed both variants, if yes; then a factory reset will solve it. If no; the try flashing the other variant. What combination did you use for recovery boot and what error feedback did you get?

Sent from my Infinix NOTE 2 using Hovatek mobile
jjonaivi
jjonaivi
jjonaivi
23-06-2016, 08:34 AM
(22-06-2016, 11:32 PM)mensa
(22-06-2016, 09:20 PM)jjonaivi I am in a serious trouble. I downloaded a stock ROM for techno D1; I guess its d one called D1 variant 2. after downloading and sucesfuly flashing with spflash, it only boots to techno logo & doesn't pass dt stage. I tried doing hard reset but not working. pls I need imminent help as d owner is on my neck. I only wanted to help ooo. what can I do in this situation pls

Have you flashed both variant 1 and 2? I dont know if you've flashed both variants, if yes; then a factory reset will solve it. If no; the try flashing the other variant. What combination did you use for recovery boot and what error feedback did you get?

Thanks for your timely feedback sir. Yes, I have tried the variant 1 & 2, But the variant 1 ROM gave me an error msg when flashing with SP flash, which mean its not meant for it. Now, a factory reset didnt take me to recovery mode when i presed d volume up+ power button. I also tried d vol dwn+ power button +Home button, nothing worked. It only boots and stops at d logo.
mensa
mensa
mensa
23-06-2016, 08:41 AM
(23-06-2016, 08:34 AM)jjonaivi Thanks for your timely feedback sir. Yes, I have tried the variant 1 & 2, But the variant 1 ROM gave me an error msg when flashing with SP flash, which mean its not meant for it. Now, a factory reset didnt take me to recovery mode when i presed d volume up+ power button. I also tried d vol dwn+ power button +Home button, nothing worked. It only boots and stops at d logo.

Did the second variant complete? If yes, did you see recovery.img in the files you flashed? Check if yes, then you can to try to use adb to reboot recovery.

jjonaivi
jjonaivi
jjonaivi
23-06-2016, 11:18 AM

(23-06-2016, 08:41 AM)mensa
(23-06-2016, 08:34 AM)jjonaivi Thanks for your timely feedback sir. Yes, I have tried the variant 1 & 2, But the variant 1 ROM gave me an error msg when flashing with SP flash, which mean its not meant for it. Now, a factory reset didnt take me to recovery mode when i presed d volume up+ power button. I also tried d vol dwn+ power button +Home button, nothing worked. It only boots and stops at d logo.

Did the second variant complete? If yes, did you see recovery.img in the files you flashed? Check if yes, then you can to try to use adb to reboot recovery.

Yes, the Variant 2 completed the flash. It also has the recovery.img in the files i flashed. Pls how do i use adb to reboot into recovery??
mensa
mensa
mensa
23-06-2016, 11:26 AM
(23-06-2016, 11:18 AM)jjonaivi Yes, the Variant 2 completed the flash. It also has the recovery.img in the files i flashed. Pls how do i use adb to reboot into recovery??

See here: https://www.hovatek.com/forum/showthread...00#pid3200

jjonaivi
jjonaivi
jjonaivi
23-06-2016, 11:54 AM
(23-06-2016, 11:26 AM)mensa
(23-06-2016, 11:18 AM)jjonaivi Yes, the Variant 2 completed the flash. It also has the recovery.img in the files i flashed. Pls how do i use adb to reboot into recovery??

See here: https://www.hovatek.com/forum/showthread...00#pid3200

Thanks. but pls, i realy dont understand how this adb stuff wrks. I have gone through the tutorial but dont understand wht exactly it is all about. Do we connect d android phone while switched off bfr running the adb set up or what?
What exactly are we trying to achieve using the adb?
mensa
mensa
mensa
23-06-2016, 12:04 PM
(23-06-2016, 11:54 AM)jjonaivi Thanks. but pls, i realy dont understand how this adb stuff wrks. I have gone through the tutorial but dont understand wht exactly it is all about. Do we connect d android phone while switched off bfr running the adb set up or what?

You flashed a ROM and after that; is bootlooping. A factory reset in recovery can fix that but since you cant boot into recovery, we are using the adb to boot the phone to recovery mode so you can factory reset the phone.

First download the adb and faatboot setup exe; then launch the exe and press *yes* and *enter* till you complete the setup. When completed, connect your phone; navigate to my computer/local disk C/adb and in the adb folder, press and hold down the shift button on your keyboard and right click the mouse; select open adb command prompt in the dialogue that opens and type adb devices to show your device, then type adb reboot recovery.

This post was last modified: 23-06-2016, 12:15 PM by mensa.
jjonaivi
jjonaivi
jjonaivi
23-06-2016, 12:26 PM
(23-06-2016, 12:04 PM)mensa
(23-06-2016, 11:54 AM)jjonaivi Thanks. but pls, i realy dont understand how this adb stuff wrks. I have gone through the tutorial but dont understand wht exactly it is all about. Do we connect d android phone while switched off bfr running the adb set up or what?

You flashed a ROM and after that; is bootlooping. A factory reset in recovery can fix that but since you cant boot into recovery, we are using the adb to boot the phone to recovery mode so you can factory reset the phone.

First download the adb and faatboot setup exe; then launch the exe and press *yes* and *enter* till you complete the setup. When completed, connect your phone; navigate to my computer/local disk C/adb and in the adb folder, press and hold down the shift button on your keyboard and right click the mouse; select open adb command prompt in the dialogue that opens and type adb devices to show your device, then type adb reboot recovery.

Ok, This iswhat i get when running adb. it says 0 files copied after which nothing pops after clicking next
Attached Files
.jpg
screenshot.jpg
Size: 96.5 KB / Downloads: 2
jjonaivi
jjonaivi
jjonaivi
23-06-2016, 01:16 PM

I have finally got adb to run. pls do i connect d phone while it is switched on. showing the tecno logo, or i simply switch it off. cos i am tying it while switch on now, and adb cmd windows is saying device not found
Pages (2): 1 2 Next