Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android PROBLEM FLASHING INFINIX NOTE 3
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

PROBLEM FLASHING INFINIX NOTE 3

PROBLEM FLASHING INFINIX NOTE 3

godstone
godstone
godstone
26-04-2021, 03:47 AM

Hi, i watched your video about How To Use SP Flash Tool (Full Guide) and yes you did a great job, but at my side, i think am missing something cos i strictly followed all your steps but when i tried flashing my infinix note 3 which is stucked on bootloop,nothing seems to be working,when i click the download bottom on the SP LASH TOOL,everything just go blank and the flashing process wont start as shown in your video.
Although i have installed all the drivers you stated. Am very sure am missing something and i kindly need your help pls
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
26-04-2021, 10:03 AM
(26-04-2021, 03:47 AM)godstone Hi, i watched your video about How To Use SP Flash Tool (Full Guide) and yes you did a great job, but at my side, i think am missing something cos i strictly followed all your steps but when i tried flashing my infinix note 3 which is stucked on bootloop,nothing seems to be working,when i click the download bottom on the SP LASH TOOL,everything just go blank and the flashing process wont start as shown in your video.
Although i have installed all the drivers you stated. Am very sure am missing something and i kindly need your help pls

after clicking download in sp flash tool, you're to power off the phone (either wait the battery is drained or disconnect / reconnect the battery) then connect it to the pc without holding any buttons on the phone
if the device is still not been detected then you might need to reinstall vcom preloader driver
godstone
godstone
godstone
26-04-2021, 05:40 PM
Please sir, can you kindly send me a link to download the latest vcom preloader driver?
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
27-04-2021, 07:22 AM
(26-04-2021, 05:40 PM)godstone Please sir, can you kindly send me a link to download the latest vcom preloader driver?
See @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16640.html