Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno P5 New ROM
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Tecno P5 New ROM

[Please help] Tecno P5 New ROM

tunexnoni
tunexnoni
tunexnoni
19-10-2015, 11:05 AM

good morning. My name is michael. I am
trying to flash a tecno P5 buh all d response
Sp Flash Tool is giving me is BROM ERROR
4032 after i first formatted d phone b4
downloading d original tecno p5 ROM. I
made some research and i was told that d
tecno p5 is a china P5. But now, d phone is
bricked and not powwering again. Pls help
me out sir cos i am not d owner of d phone. Seems, it should b tecno P5 (new rom). Pls, send d link to get d new ROM in order to flash it with sp flash tool.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-10-2015, 01:15 PM
(19-10-2015, 11:05 AM)tunexnoni good morning. My name is michael. I am
trying to flash a tecno P5 buh all d response
Sp Flash Tool is giving me is BROM ERROR
4032 after i first formatted d phone b4
downloading d original tecno p5 ROM. I
made some research and i was told that d
tecno p5 is a china P5. But now, d phone is
bricked and not powwering again. Pls help
me out sir cos i am not d owner of d phone. Seems, it should b tecno P5 (new rom). Pls, send d link to get d new ROM in order to flash it with sp flash tool.

There's Tecno P5 Old and New OS. You'll need to try both.
download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

*Note: do not tick userdata and cache and do not select firmware upgrade

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
tunexnoni
tunexnoni
tunexnoni
20-10-2015, 08:33 AM
Thanks a million.

Will proceed in downloading both and give a feedback after d downloading and flashing.
tunexnoni
tunexnoni
tunexnoni
20-10-2015, 05:55 PM
sir, i have downloaded d roms, both d new, old and P5+ buh itz still writing d same BROM Error 4032. What can be done pls.......?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-10-2015, 08:40 PM

(20-10-2015, 05:55 PM)tunexnoni sir, i have downloaded d  roms, both d new, old and P5+ buh itz still writing d same BROM Error 4032. What can be done pls.......?

I need you to be sure of the phone model because P5+ is very different from P5 Old and New OS.
ensure not to tick userdata and cache and select download only, not firmware upgrade

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
tunexnoni
tunexnoni
tunexnoni
21-10-2015, 07:07 AM
i have used all d whole rom associated to P5. All to no avail. So, whats d best solution to d phone now? Moreover, how can i identify if d phone is old P5,new P5 and P5+ cos i think d question u re asking me now is not d best solution after using d 3 roms and user data and cache was not ticked before i clicked on download. Sir, what can b done and i think it is not a matter of downloading ROM again o.
This post was last modified: 21-10-2015, 07:15 AM by tunexnoni. Edit Reason: to expantiate
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-10-2015, 11:36 AM
(21-10-2015, 07:07 AM)tunexnoni i have used all d whole rom associated to P5. All to no avail. So, whats d best solution to d phone now? Moreover, how can i identify if d phone is old P5,new P5 and P5+ cos i think d question u re asking me now is not d best solution after using d 3 roms and user data and cache was not ticked before i clicked on download. Sir, what can b done and i think it is not a matter of downloading ROM again o.

1. check the back of the phone, what model is written there?
2. ask the owner of the phone, he / she should know the phone bought
if all still fail then you're possibly looking at a cloned P5
This post was last modified: 21-10-2015, 11:37 AM by hovatek.

Note!
tunexnoni
tunexnoni
tunexnoni
21-10-2015, 04:31 PM
sir, answer to your questions is tecno p5 and d phone shud b cloned as u've said.

Any solution to such?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-10-2015, 06:10 PM
(21-10-2015, 04:31 PM)tunexnoni sir, answer to your questions is tecno p5 and d phone shud b cloned as u've said.

Any solution to such?

load the scatter files for both Old and New OS and let me see screenshots of each once you click Download (do not connect the phone)

Note!