Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Permission To Download Techno H3 Stock Rom
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Permission To Download Techno H3 Stock Rom

Permission To Download Techno H3 Stock Rom

Abilityjoe
Abilityjoe
Abilityjoe
07-10-2015, 05:43 PM

Ever since I found out about this forum, it has been all good and Rossy for me all thanks to the admins of this great platform... I'm in need of a techno h3 stock rom to flash a clients phone, the phone will show emergency always when when switched to 3G mode no matter the network, at every attempt to type either text or chat, the phone brings up unfortunately com.google.gapps has stopped... Please Grant me permission to download the rom. My email is Abilityjoe@gmail.com... Thanks for always being there...

Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-10-2015, 09:54 AM
(07-10-2015, 05:43 PM)Abilityjoe Ever since I found out about this forum, it has been all good and Rossy for me all thanks to the admins of this great platform... I'm in need of a techno h3 stock rom to flash a clients phone, the phone will show emergency always when when switched to 3G mode no matter the network, at every attempt to type either text or chat, the phone brings up unfortunately com.google.gapps has stopped... Please Grant me permission to download the rom. My email is Abilityjoe@gmail.com...  Thanks for always being there...

Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Hovatek mobile

granted! download Tecno H3 Patch @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html 

To use the Tecno H3 Patch:
1. flash the recovery.img in the patch/ctr_recovery_h3 folder to the phone using flashify or mobile uncle
2. boot the phone into carliv touch recovery mode and format system under mounts and storage
3. flash the stock_mod_tecno_h3 zip file in recovery mode and reboot the phone
4. fix null IMEI using the NVRAM backup in the patch folder and the NVRAM restore method @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.