Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android hovatek...please respond...please.
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

hovatek...please respond...please.

hovatek...please respond...please.

dapo4friends
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
27-11-2014, 08:45 PM

Hovatek please dont get tired of me yet abeg...ejooo... i need to be clear on certain things....please l.i have spent much money to try to get this thing done.i downloaded the cmw stock rom from google drive just now andi extracted the recovery.img file..i used mobile uncle to install it and rebooted into recovery..when recovery came up...i was alarmed to find out that this was the same default recovery of the tecno phone...its not a custom recovery that allows advancedoperations like wiping dalvik cache and rom backup....i decided maybe i was wrong and so proceeded to install d UPDATE.zip file...gbam! i got this message- E: SIGNATURE VERIFICATION FAILED.What does this imply?is it that the update file is bad oris it that the recovery in the stock rom back up is not a CLOCKWORKMOD CUSTOM RECOVERY orIs it....I AM CONFFFUUUUUUSSSSSSEEED! ARRGGGH!Hovatek,please help me out...U guys are my last hope of getting to install ICS Eblak on this ancient tecno n3....Please what am i doing wrong???? I have spent 2500...already.

nd if i may add...is there sth maybe wrong with my phone.Remember that i told u that the CWM Custom recovery img you separately placed on google drive didnt successfully boot my phone to recovery mode.....I am wondering what could be wrong.... i dont if u ve experienced this b4 with other tecno n3's.....please what do u think?
I decided to post the thread since i didnt get a reply to your former response since afternoon.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-11-2014, 09:50 PM
dapo4friends Hovatek please dont get tired of me yet abeg...ejooo... i need to be clear on certain things....please l.i have spent much money to try to get this thing done.i downloaded the cmw stock rom from google drive just now andi extracted the recovery.img file..i used mobile uncle to install it and rebooted into recovery..when recovery came up...i was alarmed to find out that this was the same default recovery of the tecno phone...its not a custom recovery that allows advancedoperations like wiping dalvik cache and rom backup....i decided maybe i was wrong and so proceeded to install d UPDATE.zip file...gbam! i got this message- E: SIGNATURE VERIFICATION FAILED.What does this imply?is it that the update file is bad oris it that the recovery in the stock rom back up is not a CLOCKWORKMOD CUSTOM RECOVERY orIs it....I AM CONFFFUUUUUUSSSSSSEEED! ARRGGGH!Hovatek,please help me out...U guys are my last hope of getting to install ICS Eblak on this ancient tecno n3....Please what am i doing wrong???? I have spent 2500...already.

nd if i may add...is there sth maybe wrong with my phone.Remember that i told u that the CWM Custom recovery img you separately placed on google drive didnt successfully boot my phone to recovery mode.....I am wondering what could be wrong.... i dont if u ve experienced this b4 with other tecno n3's.....please what do u think?
I decided to post the thread since i didnt get a reply to your former response since afternoon.

I already replied to your post @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-901.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.