Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android how to open the bootloader of my phone
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

how to open the bootloader of my phone

how to open the bootloader of my phone

ezekieljuma
ezekieljuma
ezekieljuma
30-09-2015, 12:18 PM

hi,i rooted my huawei ascend y520 phone using kingroot but the problem is after trying to flash recovery image with custom one,i learned my phones bootloader is looked,wanted to know how to open it..because is like my phone doesnt have any recovery as per now..thanks in advance
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-09-2015, 02:19 PM
(30-09-2015, 12:18 PM)ezekieljuma hi,i rooted my huawei ascend y520 phone using kingroot but the problem is after trying to flash recovery image with custom one,i learned my phones bootloader is looked,wanted to know how to open it..because is like my phone doesnt have any recovery as per now..thanks in advance

whats the present condition of your phone and have you downloaded its stock ROM?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ezekieljuma
ezekieljuma
ezekieljuma
02-10-2015, 02:58 PM
thanks for the reply,the present condition is that,it repeats showing "unfortunately,phone has stopped"message and icant use phone network only wifi....i have not downloaded the stock rom yet,
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-10-2015, 05:55 PM
(02-10-2015, 02:58 PM)ezekieljuma thanks for the reply,the present condition is that,it repeats showing "unfortunately,phone has stopped"message and icant use phone network only wifi....i have not downloaded the stock rom yet,

follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-8298.html
if it persists then download the stock ROM

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.