Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Stock KITKAT ROM to Downgrade from Lollipop on infinix hot note pro
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Stock KITKAT ROM to Downgrade from Lollipop on infinix hot note pro

[Please help] Stock KITKAT ROM to Downgrade from Lollipop on infinix hot note pro

Geeburlar
Geeburlar
Geeburlar
Enthusiastic Member
29-09-2015, 07:12 PM

Recently upgraded from Kitkat to Lollipop on my Infinix hot note pro {2G, 32G}, but the it's full of bugs. I want to Downgrade to my old Kitkat. 

Kindly grant me access to download all that's required to Downgrade it back, my email address is mailxplus@gmail.com. Thanks.
frank2wise
frank2wise
frank2wise
30-09-2015, 07:31 AM
(29-09-2015, 07:12 PM)Geeburlar Recently upgraded from Kitkat to Lollipop on my Infinix hot note pro {2G, 32G}, but the it's full of bugs. I want to Downgrade to my old Kitkat. 

Kindly grant me access to download all that's required to Downgrade it back, my email address is mailxplus@gmail.com. Thanks.

Full of bugs? I don't think so. Major bugs have been fix. I'm enjoying my lollipop here. ☺
Another update is coming soon to fix some other stuffs and to add new function. You might end up coming back to lollipop. Lol

What are d bugs that you're facing?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-09-2015, 12:14 PM
(29-09-2015, 07:12 PM)Geeburlar Recently upgraded from Kitkat to Lollipop on my Infinix hot note pro {2G, 32G}, but the it's full of bugs. I want to Downgrade to my old Kitkat. 

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Geeburlar
Geeburlar
Geeburlar
Enthusiastic Member
01-10-2015, 08:26 PM
It drains the battery, and the 3G network automatically changes to Edge, when I didn't even set the 3G network to Edge, and when other peepz that uses the same network with me in the same place have 3G network on their, mine will be stuck to Edge.
Geeburlar
Geeburlar
Geeburlar
Enthusiastic Member
01-10-2015, 08:42 PM

Thanks for prompt response to grant me access to download the stock ROM, but after I downloaded the stock ROM, when I tried flashing the stock ROM on my Hot Note pro, through SP FLASH TOOLS, I keep getting this message

"BROM ERROR: S_FTHND_FILE_IS_NOT_LOADED_YET(5007"

THERE IS FILE NOT LOADED YET (HINT) :

1. PLEASE CHECK IF THE DA PATH IS CORRECT
2. PLEASE CHECK IF THE ROM FILE EXIST
3. PLEASE CHECK IF THE SCATTER FILE DESCRIPTION ID SYNC WITH THE EXIST ROM FILE

With the above warning my phone got bricked, had to flash back lollipop 0828 to my phone with sp flash tool.

I however stand to be proven wrong or corrected, I think the kitkat ROM that was shared with me was the problem. Please help!!.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-10-2015, 12:15 PM
(01-10-2015, 08:42 PM)Geeburlar Thanks for prompt response to grant me access to download the  stock ROM, but after I downloaded the stock ROM, when I tried flashing the stock ROM on my Hot Note pro, through SP FLASH TOOLS, I keep getting this message

"BROM ERROR: S_FTHND_FILE_IS_NOT_LOADED_YET(5007"

THERE IS FILE NOT LOADED YET (HINT) :

1. PLEASE CHECK IF THE DA PATH IS CORRECT
2. PLEASE CHECK IF THE ROM FILE EXIST
3. PLEASE CHECK IF THE SCATTER FILE DESCRIPTION ID SYNC WITH THE EXIST ROM FILE

With the above warning my phone got bricked, had to flash back lollipop 0828 to my phone with sp flash tool.

I however stand to be proven wrong or corrected, I think the kitkat ROM that was shared with me was the problem. Please help!!.

the Kitkat ROM is fine. the fault was from your flashing .
you must have ticked userdata and cache (which are empty)
just load the scatter file and click download

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Geeburlar
Geeburlar
Geeburlar
Enthusiastic Member
02-10-2015, 08:47 PM
Is it download or firmware upgrade?.
Cos once I choose firmware upgrade it automatically tick both user data and cache?
dondrizzy
dondrizzy
dondrizzy
03-10-2015, 09:50 AM
Please I need access to the infinix hot note pro stock rom when I flash a custom rom on my phone not knowing that the stock room didn't backup now am stock with the custom rom to many bug please help me
dondrizzy
dondrizzy
dondrizzy
03-10-2015, 09:52 AM
My email address is dondrizzy1998@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-10-2015, 02:33 PM

(02-10-2015, 08:47 PM)Geeburlar Is it download or firmware upgrade?.
Cos once I choose firmware upgrade it automatically tick both user data and cache?

download

Note!