Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno H3 is asking for a privacy protection password.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Tecno H3 is asking for a privacy protection password.

[Please help] Tecno H3 is asking for a privacy protection password.

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
mundiaks
mundiaks
mundiaks
Enthusiastic Member
14-09-2015, 05:41 PM

done, what next
mundiaks
mundiaks
mundiaks
Enthusiastic Member
14-09-2015, 05:43 PM
(14-09-2015, 05:26 PM)hovatek
(14-09-2015, 04:09 PM)mundiaks i flashed it. how do i go into the mode you are talking and what do i do?

switch off > hold volume increase without releasing > hold power button and keep holding both buttons till it boots into recovery mode

okay its on recovery mode. please give more steps ahead so i dont have to keep waiting, just a suggestion
mundiaks
mundiaks
mundiaks
Enthusiastic Member
14-09-2015, 05:44 PM
(14-09-2015, 05:43 PM)mundiaks
(14-09-2015, 05:26 PM)hovatek
(14-09-2015, 04:09 PM)mundiaks i flashed it. how do i go into the mode you are talking and what do i do?

switch off > hold volume increase without releasing > hold power button and keep holding both buttons till it boots into recovery mode

okay its on recovery mode. please give more steps ahead so i dont have to keep waiting, just a suggestion

how do i make the computer recognize my sd card in the phone when connected by USB so i can transfer the stock mod zip file to the sd card and install in recovery?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-09-2015, 05:24 AM
(14-09-2015, 05:44 PM)mundiaks how do i make the computer recognize my sd card in the phone when connected by USB so i can transfer the stock mod zip file to the sd card and install in recovery?

its one step at a time please. I don't want to have to repeat myself
Under Mounts and Storage, select Mount SD card then connect the phone to PC via USB cord.
transfer the stock_mod_tecno_h3 zip file in the patch to the Sd card then unmount.
next, format system under mounts and storage the flash the zip file in recovery mode
reboot the phone and it should now be able to boot to home screen with Null IMEI
waiting.....

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2