Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Sir
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Sir

[Please help] Sir

mdollas
mdollas
mdollas
Enthusiastic Member
23-08-2015, 06:04 PM

I need permission to download stock ROM for techno s9
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-08-2015, 09:12 AM
(23-08-2015, 06:04 PM)mdollas I need permission to download stock ROM for techno s9

1. whats wrong with the phone and how did it happen?
2. supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mdollas
mdollas
mdollas
Enthusiastic Member
28-08-2015, 06:31 AM
I flash my tecno s9 with the ROM u granted me to download. But I don't know if the ROM is not compatible or what. Suddenly the phone will just black out.and also it use to hang.pls help ur boy (mdbayo@gmail.com).and I also need KitKat ROM for my hot note pro.I can't root this lollipop.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-08-2015, 01:27 PM
(28-08-2015, 06:31 AM)mdollas I flash my tecno s9 with the ROM u granted me to download. But I don't know if the ROM is not compatible or what. Suddenly the phone will just black out.and also it use to hang.pls help ur boy (mdbayo@gmail.com).and I also need KitKat ROM for my hot note pro.I can't root this lollipop.

create a new thread for the hot note pro to avoid a mixup.
as for the S9, hope you didnt interrupt flashing.
try re-flashing all files using SP flash tool @   https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html
let me know what happens.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mdollas
mdollas
mdollas
Enthusiastic Member
28-08-2015, 07:56 PM

I try to flash my s9 with ur method.something went wrong.while flashing it with so flash tools I mistakelly touch the cable and it stop. I try to connect it but it doesn't connect.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-08-2015, 03:15 PM
(28-08-2015, 07:56 PM)mdollas I try to flash my s9 with ur method.something went wrong.while flashing it with so flash tools I mistakelly touch the cable and it stop. I try to connect it but it doesn't connect.

you interrupted flashing. follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html

Note!