Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] Request for Permission to Download Tecno P3 Backup
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Downloads] Request for Permission to Download Tecno P3 Backup

[Downloads] Request for Permission to Download Tecno P3 Backup

madcom5
madcom5
madcom5
Experienced Member
23-08-2015, 05:17 AM

Hello Hovatek,

A customer just brought a tecno P3 here, it's a Qualcomm. And i just saw it's backup of rom on your website which hopefully it's going to be the one.

The phone hangs on TECNO logo when i turn it on.

So i beg your permission to download the backup and try to flash the phone and probably a tool to use.

>>>>PERMISSION TO DOWNLOAD TECNO P3 BACKUP>>>>>

My gmail: madcom5@gmail.com

Kind regards.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-08-2015, 04:16 PM
(23-08-2015, 05:17 AM)madcom5 Hello Hovatek,

A customer just brought a tecno P3 here, it's a Qualcomm. And i just saw it's backup of rom on your website which hopefully it's going to be the one.

So i beg your permission to download the backup and try to flash the phone and probably a tool to use.

Kind regards.

what caused it to hand at logo? did you ask?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
madcom5
madcom5
madcom5
Experienced Member
23-08-2015, 04:44 PM
(23-08-2015, 04:16 PM)hovatek
(23-08-2015, 05:17 AM)madcom5 Hello Hovatek,

Kind regards.

what caused it to hand at logo? did you ask?

I real don't know exactly what happened coz it has passed through few hands so to know exactly what caused that problem is a bit hard.

Even the one who brought to me doesn't know coz he was just sent to find someone to repair, and that's how it reached me.
This post was last modified: 23-08-2015, 04:46 PM by madcom5.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-08-2015, 05:52 PM
(23-08-2015, 04:44 PM)madcom5 I real don't know exactly what happened coz it has passed through few hands so to know exactly what caused that problem is a bit hard.

Even the one who brought to me doesn't know coz he was just sent to find someone to repair, and that's how it reached me.

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using AIO flasher @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1251.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.