Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] My tecno 8H driopad stuck in bootloop /tecno logo
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] My tecno 8H driopad stuck in bootloop /tecno logo

[Please help] My tecno 8H driopad stuck in bootloop /tecno logo

memphisx
memphisx
memphisx
15-08-2015, 02:30 PM

Please I need your assistance. I was trying to root my new tecno 8h tab, I used the latest kingroot and it was successful. Then I tried to uninstall the kingroot using supersu me and after it successfully did that, it took me to the supersu app and asked for an update. After I updated it in normal mode, it asked for a restart which I clicked and after dat my tab is stuck in bootloop, at d tecno logo. Tried booting into recovery, but only saw d green android mascot with a red!  Ssign in the middle, it didn't boot into recovery. 
Please wat did I do wrong n how can I solve this issue? Any stock rom for it available?
My email is donmemphisx@gmail.com. Pls grant permission 2 download the  rom if available.
This post was last modified: 15-08-2015, 02:56 PM by memphisx.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-08-2015, 04:50 AM
(15-08-2015, 02:30 PM)memphisx Please I need your assistance. I was trying to root my new tecno 8h tab, I used the latest kingroot and it was successful. Then I tried to uninstall the kingroot using supersu me and after it successfully did that, it took me to the supersu app and asked for an update. After I updated it in normal mode, it asked for a restart which I clicked and after dat my tab is stuck in bootloop, at d tecno logo. Tried booting into recovery, but only saw d green android mascot with a red!  Ssign in the middle, it didn't boot into recovery. 
Please wat did I do wrong n how can I solve this issue? Any stock rom for it available?
My email is donmemphisx@gmail.com. Pls grant permission 2 download the  rom if available.

we'll list it @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html once available.
in the mean time, can you get access to a working phone of the same model?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
memphisx
memphisx
memphisx
16-08-2015, 09:51 AM
(16-08-2015, 04:50 AM)hovatek
(15-08-2015, 02:30 PM)memphisx Please I need your assistance. I was trying to root my new tecno 8h tab, I used the latest kingroot and it was successful. Then I tried to uninstall the kingroot using supersu me and after it successfully did that, it took me to the supersu app and asked for an update. After I updated it in normal mode, it asked for a restart which I clicked and after dat my tab is stuck in bootloop, at d tecno logo. Tried booting into recovery, but only saw d green android mascot with a red!  Ssign in the middle, it didn't boot into recovery. 

No I don't know anybody wit d same tab around here.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-08-2015, 05:53 PM
(16-08-2015, 09:51 AM)memphisx No I don't know anybody wit d same tab around here.

keep an eye on https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html
we'll upload it once we have it

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kolade
kolade
kolade
24-10-2015, 08:35 AM

(16-08-2015, 09:51 AM)memphisx
(16-08-2015, 04:50 AM)hovatek

No I don't know anybody wit d same tab around here.

same stuff happened to me kingroot sucks