Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] I HAVE DIFFICULTY CREATING STOCK BACKUP OF MY INFINIX HOT NOTE PRO X551
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] I HAVE DIFFICULTY CREATING STOCK BACKUP OF MY INFINIX HOT NOTE PRO X551

[Please help] I HAVE DIFFICULTY CREATING STOCK BACKUP OF MY INFINIX HOT NOTE PRO X551

VAL AFRICA
VAL AFRICA
VAL AFRICA
18-07-2015, 02:31 AM

Hello hovatec,I find it quite confusing creating the stock backup of the Infinix hot Note Pro X551....I preparing myself to root and tweak my phone but I can't proceed without having a stock backup to be on the safe side....Please I need your permission to download the already created stock backup here,thank you...
VAL AFRICA
VAL AFRICA
VAL AFRICA
18-07-2015, 02:34 AM
Gmail: valentinoofafrica@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-07-2015, 11:58 AM
(18-07-2015, 02:31 AM)VAL AFRICA Hello hovatec,I find it quite confusing creating the stock backup of the Infinix hot Note Pro X551....I preparing myself to root and tweak my phone but I can't proceed without having a stock backup to be on the safe side....Please I need your permission to download the already created stock backup here,thank you...

you need to read the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html carefully
what error are you getting in MTK droid tools?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.