Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android restore my s4 imei problem efs is curruot
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

restore my s4 imei problem efs is curruot

restore my s4 imei problem efs is curruot

samsonwood
samsonwood
samsonwood
14-07-2015, 07:55 PM

sir my s4 i9500 was bricked by putting custom ROM then I found that efs was currupt I mounted efs again and the phone was alive again got imei written and flashed lollipop official all is well now but serial no is fake and not registered in network problem how to solve that please help sir its almost two mths I am not able to use my phone.I need imei fix file for s4 .and solution to restore successfully without box .pl help .

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Hovatek mobile
Keslar
Keslar
Keslar
15-07-2015, 09:41 AM
(14-07-2015, 07:55 PM)samsonwood sir my s4 i9500 was bricked by putting custom ROM then I found that efs was currupt I mounted efs again and the phone was alive again got imei written and flashed lollipop official all is well now but serial no is fake and not registered in network problem how to solve that please help sir its almost two mths I am not able to use my phone.I need imei fix file for s4 .and solution to restore successfully without box .pl help .

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Hovatek mobile

Why not try to get and flash the firmware for the original version on Android your phone came with instead of a lollipop upgrade.
I believe you'll need an EFS backup to restore to your phone
checkout the methods in https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-310.html
hope that helps

Sent from my itel it1452 using Hovatek mobile
This post was last modified: 15-07-2015, 09:42 AM by Keslar.