Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android SAMSUNG LOGO IS STILL SHOWIN ON MY PHANTOM A+ EACH TIME I ON D PHONE.PLEASE HELP
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

SAMSUNG LOGO IS STILL SHOWIN ON MY PHANTOM A+ EACH TIME I ON D PHONE.PLEASE HELP

SAMSUNG LOGO IS STILL SHOWIN ON MY PHANTOM A+ EACH TIME I ON D PHONE.PLEASE HELP

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
anabor
anabor
anabor
Techie Member
30-08-2014, 06:24 PM

SAMSUNG LOGO IS STILL SHOWIN ON MY PHANTOM A+ EACH TIME I ON D PHONE.PLEASE HELP,I WAS USING SAMSUNG ROM BEFORE BUT I HAVE CHANGED IT TO MY TECNO CYSTOM ROM.BUT SAMSUNG LOGO IS STILL SHOWING WHEN I ON D PHONE
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-08-2014, 08:01 PM
(30-08-2014, 06:24 PM)anabor SAMSUNG LOGO IS STILL SHOWIN ON MY PHANTOM A+ EACH TIME I ON D PHONE.PLEASE HELP,I WAS USING SAMSUNG ROM BEFORE BUT I HAVE CHANGED IT TO MY TECNO CYSTOM ROM.BUT SAMSUNG LOGO IS STILL SHOWING WHEN I ON D PHONE

* Download this file @ https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9srKhK...sp=sharing
* Boot into recovery mode and flash it
Lets know how it goes

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
anabor
anabor
anabor
Techie Member
30-08-2014, 09:41 PM
i have installed the zip but the samsung logo is still showing before the tecno boot logo.the samsung will just show briefly before the tecno logo will show but i dont know how to get rid of the samsung logo
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-08-2014, 12:06 AM
(30-08-2014, 09:41 PM)anabor i have installed the zip but the samsung logo is still showing before the tecno boot logo.the samsung will just show briefly before the tecno logo will show but i dont know how to get rid of the samsung logo

* Install ROM Toolbox lite
* Extract the content of system > media folder from the zip file we sent
* In ROM toolbox root explorer, go to system > media and delete boot animation zip file then replace with the one we sent you .
* Boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset
* Wipe cache and davlink cache too
* Reboot

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
31-08-2014, 07:21 AM

Get any file explorer
Goto root folder » system » media
Check if you have any of the following files
Bootsamsung.qmg or bootsamsungloop.qmg

That's what samsungs uses most times as their startup logo and the loop file is their (bootanimation) logo

Reply here if you find any of em on your fne
anabor
anabor
anabor
Techie Member
31-08-2014, 12:26 PM
PLEASE I HAVE TRIED ALL YOU ASKED ME TO DO BUT I CAN STILL SEE THAT SAMSUNG LOGO.THE TECNO BOOTANIMATION IS SHOWING AFTER THE SAMSUNG LOGO.ONE I ON THE PHONE IT WILL VIBRATE AND SHOW SAMSUNG FOR JUST A SECOND AND AFTER IT WILL SHOW TECNO BOOT ANIMATION AND I CANT FIND SANSUNG BOOTANOMATION ANYWHERE IN MY SYSTEM FOLDER
anabor
anabor
anabor
Techie Member
31-08-2014, 03:05 PM
Administrator please.I still mid or help be tried all you asks me it"s not working.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-08-2014, 04:24 PM
(31-08-2014, 03:05 PM)anabor Administrator please.I still mid or help be tried all you asks me it"s not working.

what you need to do is to change the boot logo located @ system > media > images. Delete boot_logo and replace it With Tecno's boot logo file

Note!
anabor
anabor
anabor
Techie Member
31-08-2014, 04:47 PM
I can't find image under system media.d on tin I see there is boot animation for on and off and boot audio for on and off.with anoda folder but d folder is audio not image.any alternative please
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-09-2014, 08:39 AM

(31-08-2014, 04:47 PM)anabor I can't find image under system media.d on tin I see there is boot animation for on and off and boot audio for on and off.with anoda folder but d folder is audio not image.any alternative please

In the media folder, create another folder and name it images . Now, in the images folder, download the bootlogo for F7 @ http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-541.html , extract it then place the bootlogo inside the images folder.
This post was last modified: 01-09-2014, 08:40 AM by hovatek.

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next