Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Issues with booting my F7 after flashing and formatting
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Issues with booting my F7 after flashing and formatting

[Please help] Issues with booting my F7 after flashing and formatting

Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-07-2015, 08:57 PM

(18-07-2015, 11:57 AM)omotola olagunju Morning Hova, when i boot into recovery the d only thing next is to use the volume down button to access rocovery, when i do this i dont see anytin else than the tecno logo coming up n then the bricked droid dummy.  Inother words i cant access the entire recovery. Please i need you to understand this. A good friend advised that my recovery is bad n i have to flash recovery only.  So ss to do a wipe. Would this be true? Please if true can u gv me a recovery that i can flash? Or would the recoveries in the rom u av gvn me b the same he is talking about. This whole thing gets more frustrating daily i must confess not given up yet cos of ur help.  Thanks

when you see the android icon lying face up with its belly opened, press the volume buttons to proceed into recovery mode.
The fastest and best fix is for you to get a working MT6577 phone then back it up using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html and flash the backup to your phone

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
omotola olagunju
omotola olagunju
omotola olagunju
18-07-2015, 10:28 PM
(18-07-2015, 08:57 PM)hovatek
(18-07-2015, 11:57 AM)omotola olagunju Morning Hova, when i boot into recovery the d only thing next is to use the volume down button to access rocovery, when i do this i dont see anytin else than the tecno logo coming up n then the bricked droid dummy.  Inother words i cant access the entire recovery. Please i need you to understand this. A good friend advised that my recovery is bad n i have to flash recovery only.  So ss to do a wipe. Would this be true? Please if true can u gv me a recovery that i can flash? Or would the recoveries in the rom u av gvn me b the same he is talking about. This whole thing gets more frustrating daily i must confess not given up yet cos of ur help.  Thanks

when you see the android icon lying face up with its belly opened, press the volume buttons to proceed into recovery mode.
The fastest and best fix is for you to get a working MT6577 phone then back it up using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html and flash the backup to your phone

Did as instructed, nothing happnd droid dummy was still there. Well till i getba working f7. Thanks
Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4