Hovatek Forum DOWNLOADS Archive Android Firmware Archive [Downloads] Infinix Stock ROMs | Firmware | Flash Files
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Downloads] Infinix Stock ROMs | Firmware | Flash Files

[Downloads] Infinix Stock ROMs | Firmware | Flash Files

Pages (27): 1 2 3 4 527 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-08-2014, 09:15 AM

Here's a comprehensive collection of download links to Infinix Stock roms / Firmware / Flash Files / Rom dumps for several variants & build numbers. We'll keep adding to this list as we come across more firmware. Do feel free to contribute by uploading your firmware or sending working download links.

This is a collection thread only so post your device issues @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/forum-76.html

Update: Moved to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-19836.html

How to flash an Infinix Stock rom / Firmware

The exact tool you're to flash with depends on the contents of the stock rom. Most firmware here can be flashed using SP Flash Tool but some (as indicated) require Miracle Box or are Over The Air (OTA) update.zip to be flashed in stock recovery.

List of Infinix Smartphone & Tablet Stock rom / Firmware download links

* Locate the download link for your Infinix phone model below. Ensure to only flash firmware for your phone model so it doesn't get bricked

Important Notice
  • Its important that you download and flash only a firmware for your phone model. Attempting to flash a different model's firmware could brick yours
  • The firmware listed here are mostly SP Flash Tool-flashable unless otherwise stated; in which case they might be Miracle Box, OTA or any other stated tool flashable
  • Miracle Box dumps are to be flashed with Miracle Box (especially if in scatter format) because Miracle Box-generated scatter files don't play very well with SP Flash tool
  • Its strongly advised that you only flash a firmware which matches your phone's Build Number. The fact that two build numbers are very similar doesn't necessarily mean they're inter-flashable; they could be different variant
  • If you can, ensure to dump / backup your phone's current firmware before flashing any other firmware to it so you have a safety net should the rom you flash brick your phone
  • Try to take note of your Build Number as that would help find the right firmware in case you forget to backup your firmware
  • Infinix released some Qualcomm models so ensure to use the appropriate tool to flash as no Mediatek scatter flash tool would work
  • OTA updates are to be flashed via stock recovery mode. Zipped non-OTA firmware can't be flashed in recovery mode so getting an error doesn't necessarily mean the room is corrupt
  • That you flash a firmware yet your phone remains bricked doesn't necessarily mean the firmware is bad. There are specifics as to which firmware are compatible with each device and how such roms should be flashed
This post was last modified: 04-10-2021, 10:19 AM by X3non.
Attached Files
.zip
[Hovatek] Infinix X506 16GB J609 replacement.zip
Size: 209.17 KB / Downloads: 2,090
.zip
[Hovatek] EBR 1&2 (16GB) for Infinix Zero.zip
Size: 417 bytes / Downloads: 2,382

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
nweze4life
nweze4life
nweze4life
04-11-2014, 06:42 AM
i need access to infinix files
nweze4life
nweze4life
nweze4life
04-11-2014, 06:52 AM
I need access to download the d X501 file
damitobex
damitobex
damitobex
Enthusiastic Member
04-11-2014, 05:54 PM
Thank for this wonderful help may God grant your efforts
stackhouse
stackhouse
stackhouse
Enthusiastic Member
16-11-2014, 12:41 PM

hovatek Here's a collection of Infinix Stock ROM (Clockworkmod / MTK) Backups for most Infinix phones. Please, feel free to contribute your links (Stock ROM backup only) as we build the list:

For the MTK Backups, you'll need to Flash using SP Flash Tool. Follow this guide @ http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html or see the video tutorial below.

* To get download permission, simply comment under this post (see http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to post a comment), stating the file you wish to download and we'll grant you permission.

Infinix X500 Race Eagle (MTK Backup)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9srKhK...sp=sharing

Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q (MTK Backup)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9srKhK...sp=sharing

PLEASE KINDLY HELP ME INFINIX RACE BOLT X450 MTK FLASHTOOL BACKUP..
i really appreciate your efforts
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-11-2014, 07:55 PM
(16-11-2014, 12:41 PM)stackhouse PLEASE KINDLY HELP ME INFINIX RACE BOLT X450 MTK FLASHTOOL BACKUP..

working on it. try getting a working x450 and we'll guide you through backing up

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
stackhouse
stackhouse
stackhouse
Enthusiastic Member
17-11-2014, 11:01 AM
(16-11-2014, 07:55 PM)hovatek
(16-11-2014, 12:41 PM)stackhouse PLEASE KINDLY HELP ME INFINIX RACE BOLT X450 MTK FLASHTOOL BACKUP..

working on it. try getting a working x450 and we'll guide you through backing up
stackhouse
stackhouse
stackhouse
Enthusiastic Member
17-11-2014, 11:52 AM
stackhou
hovatek
stackhouse PLEASE KINDLY HELP ME INFINIX RACE BOLT X450 MTK FLASHTOOL BACKUP..

I dont have anyone with the phone around me, please help me out....please you are my only hope!
tstowe
tstowe
tstowe
20-11-2014, 05:40 PM
good day sir.. pls I need permission to download Infinix X500 Race Eagle (MTK Backup)
thanks.my email is .
This post was last modified: 23-11-2014, 10:21 AM by tstowe.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-11-2014, 01:06 AM

tstowe good day sir.. pls I need permission to download Infinix X500 Race Eagle (MTK Backup)
thanks.my email is tstowe92@gmail.com.
granted!

Note!
Pages (27): 1 2 3 4 527 Next