Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android infinix joy pad custom rom
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

infinix joy pad custom rom

infinix joy pad custom rom

pcagbaji
pcagbaji
pcagbaji
20-08-2014, 05:06 PM

Hi good evening house
Please am coming from your websites I need to know if I can get custom rom for my infinix joy pad
: And if I can install app on it even if it's the stock Rom ,that can enable me make calls in the tablet
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-08-2014, 11:35 PM
(20-08-2014, 05:06 PM)pcagbaji Hi good evening house
Please am coming from your websites I need to know if I can get custom rom for my infinix joy pad
: And if I can install app on it even if it's the stock Rom ,that can enable me make calls in the tablet

Currently , we know of no such Custom ROMs. As for the call feature, what exactly do you want the app to be able to do?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
pcagbaji
pcagbaji
pcagbaji
20-08-2014, 11:54 PM
(20-08-2014, 11:35 PM)hovatek
(20-08-2014, 05:06 PM)pcagbaji Hi good evening house

Currently , we know of no such Custom ROMs. As for the call feature, what exactly do you want the app to be able to do?

To make calls
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-08-2014, 07:51 AM
So you're saying your tablet has no stock phone call function / app?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.