Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android how to root elephone G2
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

how to root elephone G2

how to root elephone G2

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
Snazzy
Snazzy
Snazzy
11-07-2015, 07:37 AM

what will the firmware do for me and how do I make use of it in order to solve my problem. sorry that am asking so much question just that am not use to this things & that's why am here to learn.
I tried moving some of my app to SD Card with app2sdcard but the error I got was "the internal memory of this device are the same with the external primary memory so moving app will not be necessary" and ask talking to you my phone memory is low while I have enough space on my sdcard .please I your help to remedy this issue. thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-07-2015, 10:08 AM
(11-07-2015, 07:37 AM)Snazzy what will the firmware do for me and how do I make use of it in order to solve my problem. sorry that am asking so much question just that am not use to this things & that's why am here to learn.
I tried moving some of my app to SD Card with app2sdcard but the error I got was "the internal memory of this device are the same with the external primary memory  so moving app will not be necessary" and ask talking to you my phone memory is low while I have enough space on my sdcard .please I your help to remedy this issue. thanks

the firmware will help you fix any problems with your phone.

for the storage space issue, follow the guide @  https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-167.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Snazzy
Snazzy
Snazzy
12-07-2015, 05:36 AM
OK you are really good.so what if i want to root the phone which method will I use because I have being using iroot method with PC yet it defuses to root.and this my elephone G2 runs OS 5.0 ONE of the highest version in android and is really giving me tough time to root even with kingroot.so please I equally need your help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-07-2015, 10:13 AM
(12-07-2015, 05:36 AM)Snazzy OK you are really good.so what if i want to root the phone which method will I use because I have being using iroot method with PC yet it defuses to root.and this my elephone G2 runs OS 5.0 ONE of the highest version in android and is really giving me tough time to root even with kingroot.so please I equally need your help

i believe you already got a reply to that on page 1.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Snazzy
Snazzy
Snazzy
12-07-2015, 01:37 PM

I replied him that I don't know how to make use of sp flash tool that I don't know how to flash into recovery etc but I did not got a reply on it.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-07-2015, 04:00 PM
(12-07-2015, 01:37 PM)Snazzy I replied him that I don't know how to make use of sp flash tool that I don't know how to flash into recovery etc but I did not got a reply on it.

here's the Sp flash tool guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
Snazzy
Snazzy
Snazzy
13-07-2015, 05:21 AM
OK thanks
Pages (2): Previous 1 2