Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android imei null no baseband on redmi note 12 pro 5g
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

imei null no baseband on redmi note 12 pro 5g

imei null no baseband on redmi note 12 pro 5g

hundids20
hundids20
hundids20
19-06-2024, 05:25 AM

Hello I have a redmi note 12 pro 5g and I have no imei or baseband on phone also noticed that the persist img cant be flashed bc bootloader is locked and I cant unlock it .. so how can I go about fixing this please model# 22101316G
Hello I have a redmi note 12 pro 5g and I have no imei or baseband on phone also noticed that the persist img cant be flashed bc bootloader is locked and I cant unlock it .. so how can I go about fixing this please model# 22101316G
This post was last modified: 19-06-2024, 10:46 AM by hovatek.
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Intern
19-06-2024, 10:48 AM
(19-06-2024, 05:25 AM)hundids20 Hello I have a redmi note 12 pro 5g and I have no imei or baseband on phone also noticed that the persist img cant be flashed bc bootloader is locked and I cant unlock it .. so how can I go about fixing this please model# 22101316G

Have you flashed the firmware to resolve unknown baseband?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hundids20
hundids20
hundids20
22-06-2024, 11:02 PM
ive flashed the engineering rom/factory images ... i reflashed the imei where slot one is disabled and slot 2 is the active . but where im having trouble is after i do all that .. how do i then flash the rom it came with to make the baseband good and the network working ... ive lost all my marbles trying to figure this out but seems to be no answers .. or could be bc i should have  more knowledge b4 such a procedure.. lol....
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Intern
28-06-2024, 02:09 PM
(22-06-2024, 11:02 PM)hundids20 ive flashed the engineering rom/factory images ... i reflashed the imei where slot one is disabled and slot 2 is the active . but where im having trouble is after i do all that .. how do i then flash the rom it came with to make the baseband good and the network working ... ive lost all my marbles trying to figure this out but seems to be no answers .. or could be bc i should have  more knowledge b4 such a procedure.. lol....

You're supposed to:
1. flash eng rom
2. Repair only IMEI 2 (try modem meta)
3. Flash normal firmware

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Justadudeinspace
Justadudeinspace
Justadudeinspace
Enthusiastic Member
01-07-2024, 10:12 AM

(22-06-2024, 11:02 PM)hundids20 ive flashed the engineering rom/factory images ... i reflashed the imei where slot one is disabled and slot 2 is the active . but where im having trouble is after i do all that .. how do i then flash the rom it came with to make the baseband good and the network working ... ive lost all my marbles trying to figure this out but seems to be no answers .. or could be bc i should have  more knowledge b4 such a procedure.. lol....

I have the same problem with my Revvl 6 5G - Metro Variant. Missing IMEI and baseband. Now I know how it happens on mediatek devices, and it's caused by flashing the nvram.img and nvdata.img. I have flashed the device with every firmware from dump to stock that is available and null.. back in the day they had programs in which you could reprogram the IMEI and baseband back onto the phone, but modern times are lacking these resources. 

On most device's, it's no big deal to flash nvram and nvdata. Though I have also seen this happen on Qualcomm devices but it seems to be few and far in-between. I've been looking for a solution for 2 years, and I have yet to come upon the cure.. Developers are touchy about messing with teaching how to program IMEI 's because it's illegal to tamper with and change the IMEI. So if flashing it with firmware don't work, good luck getting an answer. Because no one wants to teach anyone how to change IMEI's due to the legality.

I called my original carrier and had them give me my IMEI number. I still have it in my wallet. But I have no earthly idea how to program it onto the phone. I tried using some of the older programs but none of them worked.
This post was last modified: 01-07-2024, 10:26 AM by Justadudeinspace.