Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android I can’t flash (or backup) of the Tecno Spark 9 Pro phone with a firmware 2023!!
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

I can’t flash (or backup) of the Tecno Spark 9 Pro phone with a firmware 2023!!

I can’t flash (or backup) of the Tecno Spark 9 Pro phone with a firmware 2023!!

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
JeromyZ
JeromyZ
JeromyZ
Enthusiastic Member
11-11-2023, 01:07 PM

Hello!
Bad news: Tecno manufacturer in firmware-2023 eliminated bypassing DA authorization.
Now I can’t bypass authorization if I use AndroidutilityPro.v122 + Libusb-Win32, as I did this in 2022.
The authorization service key for my phone worked well on firmware-2022, but this does not work on firmware-2023.

I also noticed:
If on the phone firmware-2022:
- The computer sees the phone on the port "Media Tek USB Port" if I attach the turned off the phone with the pressed "Voice up" button.
- The computer sees the phone on the port "Media Tek Preloader USB VCOM (Android)" if I attach the turned off the phone without pressed buttons.

If on the phone firmware-2023:
- The computer always sees the phone only to the port "Media Tek Preloader USB VCOM (Android)" if I attach the turned off the phone. The buttons do not affect.

Any ideas? Huh
AutoResponder
AutoResponder
AutoResponder
Verified Account
11-11-2023, 01:07 PM
Thank you for reaching out for support. Due to high demand, our free support services may experience some delays in response time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Alternatively, we offer private support where you can receive dedicated attention and prompt support. These sessions are designed to provide personalized solutions to your specific needs.
If you are interested in scheduling a private session, please visit https://www.hovatek.com/remote
JeromyZ
JeromyZ
JeromyZ
Enthusiastic Member
11-11-2023, 01:19 PM
Hello!
Bad news: Tecno manufacturer in firmware-2023 eliminated bypassing DA authorization for my Tecno Spark 9 Pro KH7n (MT6768)
Now I can’t bypass authorization if I use AndroidutilityPro.v122 + Libusb-Win32, as I did this in 2022.
The authorization service key for my phone worked well on firmware-2022, but this does not work on firmware-2023.

I also noticed:
- The computer sees the phone on the port "Media Tek USB Port" if I attach the turned off the phone with the pressed "Voice up" button.
- The computer sees the phone on the port "Media Tek Preloader USB VCOM (Android)" if I attach the turned off the phone without pressed buttons.

- The computer always sees the phone only to the port "Media Tek Preloader USB VCOM (Android)" if I attach the turned off the phone. The buttons do not affect.

Any ideas? Huh
AutoResponder
AutoResponder
AutoResponder
Verified Account
11-11-2023, 01:19 PM
Thank you for reaching out for support. Due to high demand, our free support services may experience some delays in response time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Alternatively, we offer private support where you can receive dedicated attention and prompt support. These sessions are designed to provide personalized solutions to your specific needs.
If you are interested in scheduling a private session, please visit https://www.hovatek.com/remote
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Contributor
11-11-2023, 09:32 PM

In the new firmware, the manufacturer deactivated BROM
JeromyZ
JeromyZ
JeromyZ
Enthusiastic Member
14-11-2023, 09:39 PM
(11-11-2023, 09:32 PM)Gargoyle In the new firmware, the manufacturer deactivated BROM
What do you mean?
How can I make a backup now?
How can I install a new firmware or return the old one?
Where can I get the authorization service keys?
zzardbark
zzardbark
zzardbark
15-11-2023, 04:28 AM
Here is what I want to share you to fix. Watch this video and do follow the instruction
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__A4_zsWpq0
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Intern
15-11-2023, 10:37 AM
(14-11-2023, 09:39 PM)JeromyZ What do you mean?
How can I make a backup now?
How can I install a new firmware or return the old one?
Where can I get the authorization service keys?

I believe you'll have to use test points to force it into BROM mode

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
JeromyZ
JeromyZ
JeromyZ
Enthusiastic Member
19-11-2023, 09:49 AM
(11-11-2023, 01:19 PM)JeromyZ Hello!
Bad news: Tecno manufacturer in firmware-2023 eliminated bypassing DA authorization for my Tecno Spark 9 Pro KH7n (MT6768)

I also noticed:

Any ideas? Huh

Thank you all, I solved this problem:
1. At first I unlocked the bootloader.
I installed the Adb/Fastboot program in the C:\platform-tools folder, then I launched the command line from the administrator. I used these commands:
cd C:\platform-tools
adb devices
adb devices
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot devices
fastboot flashing unlock
fastboot reboot

Note.
You must confirm the execution of the "fastboot flashing unlock" command on the phone screen.
After rebooting, the phone will be dropped to factory settings, this is a prerequisite.

2. Then I flash file "Preliminary loader" Preloader_kh7n_h6919.bin from firmware V1024 (October 2022).
I also used the Adb/Fastboot program for this, I launched the command line from the administrator. I used these commands:
cd C:\platform-tools
adb devices
adb devices
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot devices
fastboot flash preloader preloader_kh7n_h6919.bin
fastboot reboot

3. Then I installed the official firmware V1024.
I used for this the program "SP Flash Tool" in "Firmware Update" mode.
Result: My phone is official firmware V1024 (October 2022) with a blocked bootloader, and now I can use the "SP Flash Tool" to make a backup in "Read Back" mode..
This post was last modified: 19-11-2023, 09:52 AM by JeromyZ.
JeromyZ
JeromyZ
JeromyZ
Enthusiastic Member
19-11-2023, 10:15 AM
More detailed instructions and necessary files HERE
Pages (2): 1 2 Next