Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Unlocking Infinix Smart 7 HD bootloader
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Unlocking Infinix Smart 7 HD bootloader

Unlocking Infinix Smart 7 HD bootloader

chumongking
chumongking
chumongking
17-08-2023, 12:40 PM

Hi. Kindly help if you can please. I'm trying to unlock the bootloader of Infinix Smart 7 HD and so far no luck. I tried This Hovatek Method on Linux and This Method I found online on windows but both failed. I followed all the steps and the device is being detected when I input fastboot devices command (when the device is in Fastboot) but ultimately when I use either Fastboot flashing unlock OR Fastboot oem unlock, I get the following error: FAILED (remote: 'unknown cmd.') fastboot: error: Command failed. On the Hovatek method on Linux, I'm able to get the signature.bin file after using the identifier token but when i run this command ./fastboot flashing unlock_bootloader signature.bin, I get this error downloading 'unlock_message'...okay [0.000s] unlocking bootloader... FAILED (remote: Unlock bootloader fail.)

The chipset is Unisoc SC9863A1. My end goal is to root the device. Thanks in advance.
AutoResponder
AutoResponder
AutoResponder
Verified Account
17-08-2023, 12:40 PM
Thank you for reaching out for support. Due to high demand, our free support services may experience some delays in response time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Alternatively, we offer private support where you can receive dedicated attention and prompt support. These sessions are designed to provide personalized solutions to your specific needs.
If you are interested in scheduling a private session, please visit https://www.hovatek.com/remote
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
Contributor
24-08-2023, 04:14 AM
U did not confirm the dialog box that appears on your phone