Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My pouvoir 3 plus is bricked,how do i fix it
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

My pouvoir 3 plus is bricked,how do i fix it

My pouvoir 3 plus is bricked,how do i fix it

odince
odince
odince
04-06-2023, 05:42 PM

So I got this device, Tecno pouvoir 3 plus, the phone had a problem, I think the first guy tried installed a new firmware and the phone was stuck on the Tecno Logo.

Now I tried to reflash it, downloaded all necessary Tools,files and drivers for sp flash tool and it says "authentication file needed" I downloaded authentication bypass tool , but it failed to bypass.
I tried again to flash again with sp flash tool with preload "unticked" , the next thing I saw was a big *Good* was thicked. and my device got bricked.

No response, nothing.

It could charge but the p phone is unresponsive to my PC.

How do I fix this.
AutoResponder
AutoResponder
AutoResponder
Verified Account
04-06-2023, 05:42 PM
Thank you for reaching out for support. Due to high demand, our free support services may experience some delays in response time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Alternatively, we offer private support where you can receive dedicated attention and prompt support. These sessions are designed to provide personalized solutions to your specific needs.
If you are interested in scheduling a private session, please visit https://www.hovatek.com/remote
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
05-06-2023, 12:54 PM
(04-06-2023, 05:42 PM)odince So I got this device, Tecno pouvoir 3 plus, the phone had a problem, I think the first guy tried installed a new firmware and the phone was stuck on the Tecno Logo.

Now I tried to reflash it, downloaded all necessary Tools,files and drivers for sp flash tool and it says "authentication file needed" I downloaded authentication bypass tool , but it failed to bypass.
I tried again to flash again with sp flash tool with preload "unticked" , the next thing I saw was a big *Good* was thicked. and my device got bricked.

No response, nothing.

How do I fix this.
Was flashing successful?
Do you recall the device firmware build before flash?
Is it the same one you flashed?
Have you tried disconnecting and reconnecting the battery?
odince
odince
odince
05-06-2023, 03:55 PM
(05-06-2023, 12:54 PM)Abdulakeem14
(04-06-2023, 05:42 PM)odince So I got this device, Tecno pouvoir 3 plus, the phone had a problem, I think the first guy tried installed a new firmware and the phone was stuck on the Tecno Logo.

No response, nothing.

How do I fix this.
Was flashing successful?
Flashing wasn't successful, it just loaded from red to good, after which it got bricked.

I did not get the build number, it was stuck on the Tecno Logo before I tried reflashing it .
Please help am really stuck
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
05-06-2023, 05:19 PM

(05-06-2023, 03:55 PM)odince

No response, nothing.

How do I fix this.
Was flashing successful?
Flashing wasn't successful, it just loaded from red to good, after which it got bricked.

I did not get the build number, it was stuck on the Tecno Logo before I tried reflashing it .

What is it getting detected as on your PC?
Check the device manager
odince
odince
odince
25-06-2023, 05:45 PM
(05-06-2023, 05:19 PM)Abdulakeem14
(05-06-2023, 03:55 PM)odince

No response, nothing.

How do I fix this.
Was flashing successful?

What is it getting detected as on your PC?
Check the device manager
Mtk unknown
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
Contributor
28-06-2023, 07:59 AM
Dismantle the battery and flash preloader before u can flash other partition
odince
odince
odince
28-06-2023, 09:25 AM
(28-06-2023, 07:59 AM)kelvinchinedu Dismantle the battery and flash preloader before u can flash other partition

Only preload?

I just hope it recognizes it.

Which flash tool do you recommend I use
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
30-06-2023, 08:43 AM
(28-06-2023, 09:25 AM)odince
(28-06-2023, 07:59 AM)kelvinchinedu Dismantle the battery and flash preloader before u can flash other partition

Only preload?

Use SP Flash tool
odince
odince
odince
30-06-2023, 01:17 PM
(30-06-2023, 08:43 AM)Abdulakeem14
(28-06-2023, 09:25 AM)odince

Only preload?

Use SP Flash tool
OK thanks