Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Vivo x7 Plus Bootloader issue.
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Vivo x7 Plus Bootloader issue.

Vivo x7 Plus Bootloader issue.

Iken99
Iken99
Iken99
Respected Member
28-05-2023, 03:23 PM

Hello, please I have a vivo x7 plus, (qualcomm chipset) I have tried to unlock the bootloader using several methods and tool like Adb, fastboot, Miracle Box etc, they all report that the unlock was successful or already unlocked and when i run commands like:
"fastboot oem device-info"
"fastboot getvar unlocked"
it shows bootloader is unlocked but the issue is that the phone doesn't show that it's unlocked via developer option, (it's not greyed out) No "Orange state" warning message during Boot. When I patched & flashed Magisk patched boot image via Miracle Box, it flashes but it results in a bootloop until i flash back the original Boot.img. Pls help, is there any method of unlocking this phone's bootloader? I realy need to root this phone.
Doesn't anyone know?
This post was last modified: 28-05-2023, 03:37 PM by Iken99.
Attached Files
.png
Vivo X7 Plus Dev.png
Size: 324.2 KB / Downloads: 3
AutoResponder
AutoResponder
AutoResponder
Verified Account
28-05-2023, 03:23 PM
Thank you for reaching out for support. Due to high demand, our free support services may experience some delays in response time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Alternatively, we offer private support where you can receive dedicated attention and prompt support. These sessions are designed to provide personalized solutions to your specific needs.
If you are interested in scheduling a private session, please visit https://www.hovatek.com/remote
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
29-05-2023, 10:46 AM
(28-05-2023, 03:23 PM)Iken99 Hello, please I have a vivo x7 plus, (qualcomm chipset) I have tried to unlock the bootloader using several methods and tool like Adb, fastboot, Miracle Box etc, they all report that the unlock was successful or already unlocked and when i run commands like:
it shows bootloader is unlocked but the issue is that the phone doesn't show that it's unlocked via developer option, (it's not greyed out) No "Orange state" warning message during Boot. When I patched & flashed Magisk patched boot image via Miracle Box, it flashes but it results in a bootloop until i flash back the original Boot.img. Pls help, is there any method of unlocking this phone's bootloader? I realy need to root this phone.
Doesn't anyone know?

Have you tried this commands?
  • Code:

fastboot bbk unlock_vivo
  • Code:

fastboot bbk vivo_bsp unlock_vivo
Iken99
Iken99
Iken99
Respected Member
29-05-2023, 10:54 AM
Yes, I tried them they didn't work.
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
01-06-2023, 10:28 AM

(28-05-2023, 03:23 PM)Iken99 Hello, please I have a vivo x7 plus, (qualcomm chipset) I have tried to unlock the bootloader using several methods and tool like Adb, fastboot, Miracle Box etc, they all report that the unlock was successful or already unlocked and when i run commands like:
Doesn't anyone know?

This is a Lollipop phone isn't it? Have you tried one-click root apps?
Iken99
Iken99
Iken99
Respected Member
01-06-2023, 10:31 AM
Its originally android 5.1, later upgrade to 7.1