Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android How to use SP Flash Tool without lost my data and apps installed ?
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

How to use SP Flash Tool without lost my data and apps installed ?

How to use SP Flash Tool without lost my data and apps installed ?

robra
robra
robra
25-05-2023, 06:50 PM

Hi everyone.
I am using "SP_Flash_Tool_exe_Windows_v5.1952.00.000" and my scatter file is "MT6761_Android_scatter"
I want flash the same original firmware above of mine only to fix some bugs but without lost my data and my apps
So, I would like to know which are options that I have to uncheck to do that.
The options on SP Flash Tool are:
preloader, recovery, md1img, spmfw, scp1, scp2, sspm_1, sspm_2, lk, lk2, boot, logo, dtbo, tee, tee2, vendor, system, vbmeta, cache and userdata.

Thank you for any help.
AutoResponder
AutoResponder
AutoResponder
Verified Account
25-05-2023, 06:50 PM
Thank you for reaching out for support. Due to high demand, our free support services may experience some delays in response time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Alternatively, we offer private support where you can receive dedicated attention and prompt support. These sessions are designed to provide personalized solutions to your specific needs.
If you are interested in scheduling a private session, please visit https://www.hovatek.com/remote
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Intern
27-05-2023, 01:31 PM
(25-05-2023, 06:50 PM)robra Hi everyone.
I am using "SP_Flash_Tool_exe_Windows_v5.1952.00.000" and my scatter file is "MT6761_Android_scatter"
I want flash the same original firmware above of mine only to fix some bugs but without lost my data and my apps
preloader, recovery, md1img, spmfw, scp1, scp2, sspm_1, sspm_2, lk, lk2, boot, logo, dtbo, tee, tee2, vendor, system, vbmeta, cache and userdata.

Thank you for any help.

Boot, recovery, system and lk
Its important that you only flash a compatible firmware

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
robra
robra
robra
27-05-2023, 02:36 PM
(27-05-2023, 01:31 PM)maxpayne

Thank you for any help.

Okay.
Thank you so much for answer.
The firmware is the original of the cell phone and is what is running now.
I only flash it over of mine to try fix some bugs but I want to do that without lost my data and apps installed.
I will do what you said but before I want confirm about "lk", if I flash "lk2" too or only "lk".
Thanks.
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
27-05-2023, 05:57 PM

(27-05-2023, 02:36 PM)robra
(27-05-2023, 01:31 PM)maxpayne

Thank you for any help.

Okay.
Thank you so much for answer.
The firmware is the original of the cell phone and is what is running now.
I only flash it over of mine to try fix some bugs but I want to do that without lost my data and apps installed.
I will do what you said but before I want confirm about "lk", if I flash "lk2" too or only "lk".
Thanks.

Both