Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android How to write IMEI permanently in Infinix Note 7, Without errors...
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

How to write IMEI permanently in Infinix Note 7, Without errors...

How to write IMEI permanently in Infinix Note 7, Without errors...

TechySkills
TechySkills
TechySkills
24-05-2023, 07:00 PM

Hello, My Phone is Infinix Note 7, MT6768, I accidentally did format all + download in sp flash tool, now there is not imei, and baseband, I tried ADB Methods, SN Write tool, Nothing works, I saw a thread which stated using Aftersalestool will help, but the problem is, IT ISNT DOING ANYTHING, and my phone is not going in meta mode ??. Can anyone help me plz? I get an error, (attached below) My phone also doesn't go in meta mode, whatsoever, also, do i need to be in stock rom, to flash imei, or it can work in other custom roms, as it is an nvram thingy, not system? right....?
AutoResponder
AutoResponder
AutoResponder
Verified Account
24-05-2023, 07:00 PM
Thank you for reaching out for support. Due to high demand, our free support services may experience some delays in response time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Alternatively, we offer private support where you can receive dedicated attention and prompt support. These sessions are designed to provide personalized solutions to your specific needs.
If you are interested in scheduling a private session, please visit https://www.hovatek.com/remote
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
25-05-2023, 08:30 AM
(24-05-2023, 07:00 PM)TechySkills Hello, My Phone is Infinix Note 7, MT6768, I accidentally did format all + download in sp flash tool, now there is not imei, and baseband, I tried ADB Methods, SN Write tool, Nothing works, I saw a thread which stated using Aftersalestool will help, but the problem is, IT ISNT DOING ANYTHING, and my phone is not going in meta mode ??. Can anyone help me plz? I get an error, (attached below) My phone also doesn't go in meta mode, whatsoever, also, do i need to be in stock rom, to flash imei, or it can work in other custom roms, as it is an nvram thingy, not system? right....?
You need to fix the baseband before trying to fix imei.
Do you recall your device firmware build number before Flash?
TechySkills
TechySkills
TechySkills
25-05-2023, 05:30 PM
(25-05-2023, 08:30 AM)Abdulakeem14
(24-05-2023, 07:00 PM)TechySkills Hello, My Phone is Infinix Note 7, MT6768, I accidentally did format all + download in sp flash tool, now there is not imei, and baseband, I tried ADB Methods, SN Write tool, Nothing works, I saw a thread which stated using Aftersalestool will help, but the problem is, IT ISNT DOING ANYTHING, and my phone is not going in meta mode ??. Can anyone help me plz? I get an error, (attached below) My phone also doesn't go in meta mode, whatsoever, also, do i need to be in stock rom, to flash imei, or it can work in other custom roms, as it is an nvram thingy, not system? right....?
You need to fix the baseband before trying to fix imei.
Do you recall your device firmware build number before Flash?
Um... Isn't the build number the same as the firmware we download again? It was the 356 version, aka the latest version of Infinix Note 7 X690B MT6768, Now, I also have that version after that incident.... But If the build was the problem, Shouldn't the Baseband be back alr?
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
27-05-2023, 02:10 PM

(25-05-2023, 05:30 PM)TechySkills Um... Isn't the build number the same as the firmware we download again? It was the 356 version, aka the latest version of Infinix Note 7 X690B MT6768, Now, I also have that version after that incident.... But If the build was the problem, Shouldn't the Baseband be back alr?

If you have unknown baseband then you might have flashed firmware for wrong variant
TechySkills
TechySkills
TechySkills
28-05-2023, 06:29 AM
(27-05-2023, 02:10 PM)maxpayne
(25-05-2023, 05:30 PM)TechySkills Um... Isn't the build number the same as the firmware we download again? It was the 356 version, aka the latest version of Infinix Note 7 X690B MT6768, Now, I also have that version after that incident.... But If the build was the problem, Shouldn't the Baseband be back alr?

If you have unknown baseband then you might have flashed firmware for wrong variant
No Brother, I once had a format all+download error and then had some verified boot errors, got to local unofficial tech support, they revived the phone. Again format all error, they again come in handy, but this time, when i tried fixing baseband by your suggestion to flash the version i had, it said phone's scatter is change? i thought.. SUS.. I format it all, then verified boot appeared on tkv and tranfs, i searched about these importance and found out they are used for ota updates, i thought who cares about ota updates, i unticked them, flashed whole firmware, (107 one, not 356.) Now, baseband is still not back... Sad
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
29-05-2023, 10:32 AM
(28-05-2023, 06:29 AM)TechySkills

No Brother, I once had a format all+download error and then had some verified boot errors, got to local unofficial tech support, they revived the phone. Again format all error, they again come in handy, but this time, when i tried fixing baseband by your suggestion to flash the version i had, it said phone's scatter is change? i thought.. SUS.. I format it all, then verified boot appeared on tkv and tranfs, i searched about these importance and found out they are used for ota updates, i thought who cares about ota updates, i unticked them, flashed whole firmware, (107 one, not 356.) Now, baseband is still not back... Sad
Do you recall the original firmware build of your device?
You might need an nvram backup of the same device to fix yours
TechySkills
TechySkills
TechySkills
29-05-2023, 01:04 PM
(29-05-2023, 10:32 AM)Abdulakeem14
(28-05-2023, 06:29 AM)TechySkills

Do you recall the original firmware build of your device?
You might need an nvram backup of the same device to fix yours
Is the build change for every device? I just remember the last thing of the build, It was Infinix X690b, on V356 (updated from OTA).

And the thing is, How do i find someone with the same mobile as mine... I was unable to find any volunteers to give their nvram.. Sad
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
01-06-2023, 10:46 AM
(29-05-2023, 01:04 PM)TechySkills Is the build change for every device? I just remember the last thing of the build, It was Infinix X690b, on V356 (updated from OTA).

And the thing is, How do i find someone with the same mobile as mine... I was unable to find any volunteers to give their nvram.. Sad

In fastboot, run
Code:

fastboot getvar all

share the output you get
TechySkills
TechySkills
TechySkills
01-06-2023, 11:57 AM

(01-06-2023, 10:46 AM)maxpayne
(29-05-2023, 01:04 PM)TechySkills Is the build change for every device? I just remember the last thing of the build, It was Infinix X690b, on V356 (updated from OTA).

In fastboot, run
Code:

fastboot getvar all

share the output you get
Dear Maxypayne, As you might remember a guy from 2 months ago, also faced this issue. I checked that forum. Tried that command, And then used TFT tool, Link in that forum, and then fixed my baseband through that tool, I guess I should, or you should make a tutorial on it. as a lot of newbies like me will get stuck and lose hope.