Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android LG velvet LM g900 vm IMEI write
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

LG velvet LM g900 vm IMEI write

LG velvet LM g900 vm IMEI write

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
aryaanwp
aryaanwp
aryaanwp
Enthusiastic Member
07-01-2023, 10:13 AM

Hello Admin Sir 
         I need to write IMEI on My LG velvet G900vm UW, i Tried to do it through Hidden menu But its locked by the Operator ,  Can you please help...
justshez
justshez
justshez
Intern
09-01-2023, 07:34 AM
(07-01-2023, 10:13 AM)aryaanwp Hello Admin Sir 
         I need to write IMEI on My LG velvet G900vm UW, i Tried to do it through Hidden menu But its locked by the Operator ,  Can you please help...

See @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-38608.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
aryaanwp
aryaanwp
aryaanwp
Enthusiastic Member
09-01-2023, 03:06 PM
(09-01-2023, 07:34 AM)Abdulakeem14
(07-01-2023, 10:13 AM)aryaanwp Hello Admin Sir 

See @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-38608.html

I have updated my device to the latest version G900VM30g , the KDZ firmware i found on the internet is   G900VM30d. that means i have to downgrade the Device , so my question is, is there any risk of bricking the device if i downgrade it? 

Read more at: https://lg-firmwares.com/lg-lmg900vm-firmwares/
aryaanwp
aryaanwp
aryaanwp
Enthusiastic Member
12-01-2023, 02:11 PM
i am still waiting for help, my question is " is it okay to downgrade the device to lower security patch level, as my device is running on the latest software version, and the kdz i found on the lg-rooms is a bit lower version, the second question is , how do i extract dll from the KDZ file ...
surgeman
surgeman
surgeman
13-01-2023, 12:17 AM

(12-01-2023, 02:11 PM)aryaanwp i am still waiting for help, my question is " is it okay to downgrade the device to lower security patch level, as my device is running on the latest software version, and the kdz i found on the lg-rooms is a bit lower version, the second question is , how do i extract dll from the KDZ file ...

Try it with LGUP as Refurbish.If it will allow it to downgrade it will start the flash.If not,it will give you an error and tell you it can't downgrade.I'm thinking it will downgrade,and it shouldn't give any issues.I hve attached the most common dll you'll need.Good luck!
Attached Files
.zip
LGUP_Common.zip
Size: 2.03 MB / Downloads: 15
aryaanwp
aryaanwp
aryaanwp
Enthusiastic Member
13-01-2023, 05:55 PM
(13-01-2023, 12:17 AM)surgeman
(12-01-2023, 02:11 PM)aryaanwp i am still waiting for help, my question is " is it okay to downgrade the device to lower security patch level, as my device is running on the latest software version, and the kdz i found on the lg-rooms is a bit lower version, the second question is , how do i extract dll from the KDZ file ...

Try it with LGUP as Refurbish. If it will allow it to downgrade it will start the flash.If not,it will give you an error and tell you it can't downgrade. I'm thinking it will downgrade, and it shouldn't give any issues.I hve attached the most common dll you'll need. Good luck!
Thanks for the advise , unfortunately i didn't found any attached Dll file link ... may be I am new with the forum's UI .
surgeman
surgeman
surgeman
15-01-2023, 05:43 AM
(13-01-2023, 05:55 PM)aryaanwp
(13-01-2023, 12:17 AM)surgeman

Try it with LGUP as Refurbish. If it will allow it to downgrade it will start the flash.If not,it will give you an error and tell you it can't downgrade. I'm thinking it will downgrade, and it shouldn't give any issues.I hve attached the most common dll you'll need. Good luck!
Thanks for the advise , unfortunately i didn't found any attached Dll file link ... may be I am new with the forum's UI .
I see the dll in the post and the download works no problem!
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Intern
16-01-2023, 11:36 AM

downgrading could brick it.
For DLL, download online. The one inside the kdz might not work
This post was last modified: 16-01-2023, 11:40 AM by maxpayne.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
surgeman
surgeman
surgeman
16-01-2023, 10:19 PM
(16-01-2023, 11:36 AM)maxpayne

It will work,I use it all the time for the Wing and the V60.If he's using he same carrier firmware as  refurb it won't brick the device either.It just won't allow to downgrade.It will just pop the error up it can't go from one firmware to another.It's not to complicated.
aryaanwp
aryaanwp
aryaanwp
Enthusiastic Member
17-01-2023, 06:07 PM
(16-01-2023, 10:19 PM)surgeman
(16-01-2023, 11:36 AM)maxpayne

It will work,I use it all the time for the Wing and the V60.If he's using he same carrier firmware as  refurb it won't brick the device either.It just won't allow to downgrade.It will just pop the error up it can't go from one firmware to another.It's not to complicated.

I don't Know  how you use it , well in my case i just want to write IMEI to my device , I have the same carrier's Firmware , i will only try if refurbish option allow me to write IMEI , i tried to Dump the current firmware but failed, If there is any chance of Bricking the device please suggest me another method to write IMEI  My Device is from Verizon Wireless.... Thanks ..
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next