Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Partition Manager table is empty
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Partition Manager table is empty

Partition Manager table is empty

mhersc1
mhersc1
mhersc1
06-01-2023, 05:42 AM

Hello Hovatek Team,

I see my Partition Manager table is empty after I connected the device through EDL testpoint. What should be the next steps?. I would like to install TWRP recovery.img to my cellphone. However I dont know how to proceed. Can you please advice?

Let me know if you need anything else to check this issue.

Thanks.
Regards,
Attached Files
.png
options_available_on_partition_manager.png
Size: 153.44 KB / Downloads: 2
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-01-2023, 08:17 AM
(06-01-2023, 05:42 AM)mhersc1 Hello Hovatek Team,

I see my Partition Manager table is empty after I connected the device through EDL testpoint. What should be the next steps?. I would like to install TWRP recovery.img to my cellphone. However I dont know how to proceed. Can you please advice?

Let me know if you need anything else to check this issue.

Thanks.
Regards,

Is the phone bricked?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mhersc1
mhersc1
mhersc1
09-01-2023, 05:58 PM
Yes, now the device is totally bricked I guess. Fastboot screen is not longer showing up despite I presed up button down + home button. Earlier, the device at least was able to enter to fastboot mode. Not sure if this happened for having disconnected the battery from devices :/
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-01-2023, 08:23 AM
(09-01-2023, 05:58 PM)mhersc1 Yes, now the device is totally bricked I guess. Fastboot screen is not longer showing up despite I presed up button down + home button. Earlier, the device at least was able to enter to fastboot mode. Not sure if this happened for having disconnected the battery from devices :/

Flash the factory firmware to unbrick it

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.