Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G

Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G

tabrezakhtar
tabrezakhtar
tabrezakhtar
19-12-2022, 08:51 AM

I need complete dump of Scatter Files to full flash  Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G.

I have flashed it Full Format+Download with Sp Flash now the phone is in dead.
I could flash but it shows Download is not completed.
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Intern
22-12-2022, 08:10 AM
(19-12-2022, 08:51 AM)tabrezakhtar I need complete dump of Scatter Files to full flash  Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G.

What you should be flashing is the factory signed firmware for your original region, not a dump

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
tabrezakhtar
tabrezakhtar
tabrezakhtar
22-12-2022, 08:33 AM
(22-12-2022, 08:10 AM)maxpayne
(19-12-2022, 08:51 AM)tabrezakhtar I need complete dump of Scatter Files to full flash  Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G.

What you should be flashing is the factory signed firmware for your original region, not a dump, 

Thanks Max to notice this thread, Basically I have done the full flash Format+Download (I didn't know that it will erase my complete image, my bad luck) with SP Flash Tool now the Phone is not coming in live again if i reflash with this procedure, https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/rmx21...o.4487297/

It Shows download is not completed and if i separately flash oppo_custom.img retrieved from some other phone other than the Narzo 30 Pro it goes one step, Download not completed error goes away but stuck at Realme Logo and if i go to Recovery Mode Touch, Wifi is not working..

Thats why i need backup of same phone to make it live as suggested by other forums.
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Intern
24-12-2022, 06:56 AM
(22-12-2022, 08:33 AM)tabrezakhtar Thanks Max to notice this thread, Basically I have done the full flash Format+Download (I didn't know that it will erase my complete image, my bad luck) with SP Flash Tool now the Phone is not coming in live again if i reflash with this procedure, https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/rmx21...o.4487297/

It Shows download is not completed and if i separately flash oppo_custom.img retrieved from some other phone other than the Narzo 30 Pro it goes one step, Download not completed error goes away but stuck at Realme Logo and if i go to Recovery Mode Touch, Wifi is not working..

Thats why i need backup of same phone to make it live as suggested by other forums.

I have not found a dump yet.
What do you remember about the original software? Do you remember its build number or region?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.