Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Spflashtool error
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Spflashtool error

Spflashtool error

Mphars
Mphars
Mphars
08-12-2022, 12:29 PM

I am trying to flash Infinix x657c on spflashtool .. First I bypassed with bypass utility then when I want to flash on spflashtool it gets stuck at download da 100% then it shows an error Status_ ext_ ram_exception... I have tried another firmware still the same... I used da file for x626b it doesn't solve problem phone refuse to flash it says auth needed and I am unable to find an auth file for that model. I have tried older version of spflash tool it says it doesn't support mt6761. Please can somebody help with this problem... I have attached a screenshot of the error.
Attached Files
.jpg
IMG_20221208_061346_853.jpg
Size: 1,007.03 KB / Downloads: 2
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-12-2022, 11:40 AM
Mphars I am trying to flash Infinix x657c on spflashtool .. First I bypassed with bypass utility then when I want to flash on spflashtool it gets stuck at download da 100% then it shows an error Status_ ext_ ram_exception... I have tried another firmware still the same... I used da file for x626b it doesn't solve problem phone refuse to flash it says auth needed and I am unable to find an auth file for that model. I have tried older version of spflash tool it says it doesn't support mt6761. Please can somebody help with this problem... I have attached a screenshot of the error.

Search for Error 0xC0050005
@ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Mphars
Mphars
Mphars
10-12-2022, 10:58 AM
I looked through the error code and it's says probably not compatible firmware and I have downloaded another firmware for Infinix x657c from another website and it's still the same. Decided to use mtk client to flash but I keep getting traceback error when it's supposed to start flashing.. Perhaps adding this information will help I noticed after bypassing secure boot and flash failed in spflashtool device refuse to boot up until I detach the battery and reinsert the battery.. if I don't detach the battery and I want to reconnect the device it says USB not recognized
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-12-2022, 09:29 AM
(10-12-2022, 10:58 AM)Mphars I looked through the error code and it's says probably not compatible firmware and I have downloaded another firmware for Infinix x657c from another website and it's still the same. Decided to use mtk client to flash but I keep getting traceback error when it's supposed to start flashing.. Perhaps adding this information will help I noticed after bypassing secure boot and flash failed in spflashtool device refuse to boot up until I detach the battery and reinsert the battery.. if I don't detach the battery and I want to reconnect the device it says USB not recognized

Do you recall the original build number of the phone and how it got bricked?
Backup the recovery and boot partitions using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-40865.html then share a link to both

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.