Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro 5G - help please! :(
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro 5G - help please! :(

Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro 5G - help please! :(

DonPeedro
DonPeedro
DonPeedro
Enthusiastic Member
21-11-2022, 07:06 PM

Hello guys!

Unfortunately, I received a Xiaomi Poco m4 Pro 5G (evergreen) phone, which was destroyed by software. The incompetent Arab service ruined it even more!
The device belongs to a sick little boy in a wheelchair who took his phone to the service center for a software update... and since then the phone has been dead. It turns on and immediately goes into recovery mode, where it gives an "NVDATA error" error.

Reading the security partitions, the following partitions are EMPTY!

flashinfo
frp
nvcfg
nvdata
nvram
otp
persist
proinfo
protect1
protect2

Working UMT MTK 5.1 software -> partition manager -> Backup Security - should !!!

I would need it! The original IMEI, IMEI2, MEID, serial no, BT-WiFi-Lan MAC address of the device are available.

Can you help me somehow???
Thank you!
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
24-11-2022, 08:37 AM
(21-11-2022, 07:06 PM)DonPeedro
Hello guys!

Unfortunately, I received a Xiaomi Poco m4 Pro 5G (evergreen) phone, which was destroyed by software. The incompetent Arab service ruined it even more!
The device belongs to a sick little boy in a wheelchair who took his phone to the service center for a software update... and since then the phone has been dead. It turns on and immediately goes into recovery mode, where it gives an "NVDATA error" error.

flashinfo
frp
nvcfg
nvdata
nvram
otp
persist
proinfo
protect1
protect2

Working UMT MTK 5.1 software -> partition manager -> Backup Security - should !!!

I would need it! The original IMEI, IMEI2, MEID, serial no, BT-WiFi-Lan MAC address of the device are available.

Thank you!

Have you flashed the firmware?
DonPeedro
DonPeedro
DonPeedro
Enthusiastic Member
24-11-2022, 10:56 AM
(24-11-2022, 08:37 AM)maxpayne
(21-11-2022, 07:06 PM)DonPeedro
Hello guys!

flashinfo
frp
nvcfg
nvdata
nvram
otp
persist
proinfo
protect1
protect2

Thank you!

Have you flashed the firmware?

I welcome you.

My name is Attila.

yes several times, sp flash tool and UMT MTK v5.1

The phone came to me for repair by formatting almost all partitions on it, including the security partitions. Phone locked to MI account, bootloader locked. The original rom is Global, android 11. I can NOT unlock the bootloader until the xiaomi account is deleted.
I have tried many things, but as long as the modem part is not written back into the phone, there is only a bootloop.
Turns on, POCO logo, then goes to MIUI logo and reboots.
Or it turns on, POCO logo, and immediately goes into recovery mode, gives NV DATA CORRUPTED error.
I couldn't write IMEI in it either, probably it would only work in META mode, but I can't put it in META mode permanently...
I have a UMT Pro box, with UMT MTK v5.1 I got to that point. I'm starting to give up, but I'd try everything possible!
I would need a full partition backup, including the backup.

Thanx.
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
28-11-2022, 02:12 PM
(24-11-2022, 10:56 AM)DonPeedro I welcome you.

My name is Attila.

yes several times, sp flash tool and UMT MTK v5.1

The phone came to me for repair by formatting almost all partitions on it, including the security partitions. Phone locked to MI account, bootloader locked. The original rom is Global, android 11. I can NOT unlock the bootloader until the xiaomi account is deleted.
I have tried many things, but as long as the modem part is not written back into the phone, there is only a bootloop.
Turns on, POCO logo, then goes to MIUI logo and reboots.
Or it turns on, POCO logo, and immediately goes into recovery mode, gives NV DATA CORRUPTED error.
I couldn't write IMEI in it either, probably it would only work in META mode, but I can't put it in META mode permanently...
I have a UMT Pro box, with UMT MTK v5.1 I got to that point. I'm starting to give up, but I'd try everything possible!
I would need a full partition backup, including the backup.

Thanx.

You need to get a working phone (this model) and do a full backup then flash to yours
DonPeedro
DonPeedro
DonPeedro
Enthusiastic Member
28-11-2022, 05:00 PM

Thanx.
The problem is that no one has it and doesn't make it...
No one around me has a Poco M4 Pro 5G phone. Sad
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
04-12-2022, 11:57 AM
(28-11-2022, 05:00 PM)DonPeedro Thanx.
No one around me has a Poco M4 Pro 5G phone.  Sad

So far you flashed all the files in the global firmware (including those that aren't set to downloadable by default) then what you need is nvdata and nvram backup
DonPeedro
DonPeedro
DonPeedro
Enthusiastic Member
04-12-2022, 01:22 PM
(04-12-2022, 11:57 AM)maxpayne
(28-11-2022, 05:00 PM)DonPeedro Thanx.
No one around me has a Poco M4 Pro 5G phone.  Sad

So far you flashed all the files in the global firmware (including those that aren't set to downloadable by default) then what you need is nvdata and nvram backup

yeah I know. but I can't find it anywhere.
is there an engineering fw for it somewhere? I can't find it for poco m4 pro 5g either
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
05-12-2022, 03:32 PM
(04-12-2022, 01:22 PM)DonPeedro yeah I know. but I can't find it anywhere.
is there an engineering fw for it somewhere? I can't find it for poco m4 pro 5g either

I think I saw one online but not a free download. You can search for Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro 5G IMEI repair nvram
DonPeedro
DonPeedro
DonPeedro
Enthusiastic Member
08-12-2022, 02:27 PM
Poco M4 Pro 5G (evergreen 6/128) Can someone provide nvram.bin and nvdata.img files?
My problems:
no IMEI 1-2
no BASEBAND
no SIMCARD
The phone's bootloader is locked and associated with an unknown MI account.