Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android blocked signature.bin
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

blocked signature.bin

blocked signature.bin

rensrinzepost@gmail.com
rensrinzepost@gmail.com
rensrinzepost@gmail.com
Enthusiastic Member
19-11-2022, 03:16 PM

hello, I read in between that more users had to deal with the prob of a signature.bin that will block after the command 7 where you write in 8. You should also see a signature.bin file in the modified_fastboot folder, and that had became a blocked file!
the attachments shall make it clear, I hope:
no 1 is the just downloaded modified fastboot from the download on this very page, and it came to me that the fastboot icon
.png
Screenshot 1.png
Size: 56.75 KB / Downloads: 4
is different from the others and different from the one in your youtube instruction.

no 2 is shot after the implementation of the signature.bin what seems to succeed (see left side) but it changes the file in a file with a slot! (right side) of
.png
Screenshot 2.png
Size: 191.27 KB / Downloads: 6

no 3 is taken when it comes to the command of unlocking
.png
Screenshot 3.png
Size: 111.54 KB / Downloads: 6
with the negative result.

before i started i had executed the important notice:
  • If you still encounter permission denied error then right click the fastboot file > permissions > tick the checkbox for allow executing as a program then save and retry running a fastboot command.
    Is there a solution for this question? Maybe you can give the  the modified file you used with the 'normal' fastboot icon?thx in advance. rennio
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-11-2022, 07:47 AM
(19-11-2022, 03:16 PM)rensrinzepost@gmail.com hello, I read in between that more users had to deal with the prob of a signature.bin that will block after the command 7 where you write in 8. You should also see a signature.bin file in the modified_fastboot folder, and that had became a blocked file!
the attachments shall make it clear, I hope:
no 1 is the just downloaded modified fastboot from the download on this very page, and it came to me that the fastboot icon  is different from the others and different from the one in your youtube instruction.
no 2 is shot after the implementation of the signature.bin what seems to succeed (see left side) but it changes the file in a file with a slot! (right side) of
no 3 is taken when it comes to the command of unlocking  with the negative result.
before i started i had executed the important notice:
  • If you still encounter permission denied error then right click the fastboot file > permissions > tick the checkbox for allow executing as a program then save and retry running a fastboot command.
    Is there a solution for this question? Maybe you can give the  the modified file you used with the 'normal' fastboot icon?thx in advance. rennio

Right-click the signature.bin file > properties and check if you can change the permissions.
Better still, send a screenshot of what you see there

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
rensrinzepost@gmail.com
rensrinzepost@gmail.com
rensrinzepost@gmail.com
Enthusiastic Member
24-11-2022, 11:51 AM
good day, it is somewhat disappointing tp perceive that my last post, accompanied with screenshots who showed on screenshot 2 very clear  the prob, namely that when I make the command 6, the signature.bin changes to a blocked file. see my screenshot 2. Also i had noticed that the modified fastboot file we have has another fastboot icon than the other files and therfore i asked: can you send the modified file you use in the you tube guide where all files have the same look? the problem seems to hinge on the signature.bin, when it changes from a file on which you have all rights into a blocked one with owner 'root' !
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-11-2022, 01:56 PM
(24-11-2022, 11:51 AM)rensrinzepost@gmail.com good day, it is somewhat disappointing tp perceive that my last post, accompanied with screenshots who showed on screenshot 2 very clear  the prob, namely that when I make the command 6, the signature.bin changes to a blocked file. see my screenshot 2. Also i had noticed that the modified fastboot file we have has another fastboot icon than the other files and therfore i asked: can you send the modified file you use in the you tube guide where all files have the same look? the problem seems to hinge on the signature.bin, when it changes from a file on which you have all rights into a blocked one with owner 'root' !

You can't use someone else's signature.bin
The instruction was to right-click the signature.bin file > properties and share the screenshot

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.