Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android blocked signature.bin
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

blocked signature.bin

blocked signature.bin

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
rensrinzepost@gmail.com
rensrinzepost@gmail.com
rensrinzepost@gmail.com
Enthusiastic Member
17-11-2022, 11:58 AM

good day, with help of this unsurpassed site and program I managed to point 7 of the tutorial ; number 8:'You should also see a signature.bin file in the modified_fastboot folder' show a signature,bin that is blocked and possibly the reason that the final step gives a fail.
I found in the important notice section:
  • If you still encounter permission denied error then right click the fastboot file > permissions > tick the checkbox for allow executing as a program then save and retry running a fastboot command.
    After hours of searching the permissions (it is under properties, maybe you should adapt the step on this point!) i tick the checkbox, but the signature.bin stays outgreyed and you cannot set it in unblocked position, I read that more users have this prob, so can you offer a way how to get this working?Thx for the support
 via this acclaimed site!.greets Rennio
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-11-2022, 08:49 AM
(17-11-2022, 11:58 AM)rensrinzepost@gmail.com good day, with help of this unsurpassed site and program I managed to point 7 of the tutorial ; number 8:'You should also see a signature.bin file in the modified_fastboot folder' show a signature,bin that is blocked and possibly the reason that the final step gives a fail.
  • If you still encounter permission denied error then right click the fastboot file > permissions > tick the checkbox for allow executing as a program then save and retry running a fastboot command.
    After hours of searching the permissions (it is under properties, maybe you should adapt the step on this point!) i tick the checkbox, but the signature.bin stays outgreyed and you cannot set it in unblocked position, I read that more users have this prob, so can you offer a way how to get this working?Thx for the support

Share a screenshot of the permission denied error

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
rensrinzepost@gmail.com
rensrinzepost@gmail.com
rensrinzepost@gmail.com
Enthusiastic Member
19-11-2022, 01:29 PM
(18-11-2022, 08:49 AM)hovatek
(17-11-2022, 11:58 AM)rensrinzepost@gmail.com good day, with help of this unsurpassed site and program I managed to point 7 of the tutorial ; number 8:'You should also see a signature.bin file in the modified_fastboot folder' show a signature,bin that is blocked and possibly the reason that the final step gives a fail.

rensrinzepost@gmail.com
rensrinzepost@gmail.com
rensrinzepost@gmail.com
Enthusiastic Member
23-11-2022, 01:29 PM
(19-11-2022, 01:29 PM)rensrinzepost@gmail.com
(18-11-2022, 08:49 AM)hovatek

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-11-2022, 07:33 AM

(23-11-2022, 01:29 PM)rensrinzepost@gmail.com ..

Still expecting the attachment

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
rensrinzepost@gmail.com
rensrinzepost@gmail.com
rensrinzepost@gmail.com
Enthusiastic Member
28-11-2022, 12:29 PM
(27-11-2022, 07:33 AM)hovatek
(23-11-2022, 01:29 PM)rensrinzepost@gmail.com ..

Still expecting the attachment

.png
Screenshot 1.png
Size: 56.75 KB / Downloads: 6
.png
Screenshot 2.png
Size: 191.27 KB / Downloads: 6
.png
Screenshot 3.png
Size: 111.54 KB / Downloads: 5
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-12-2022, 12:04 PM
(28-11-2022, 12:29 PM)rensrinzepost@gmail.com .

None of those are the screenshot I asked for

Note!
rensrinzepost@gmail.com
rensrinzepost@gmail.com
rensrinzepost@gmail.com
Enthusiastic Member
04-12-2022, 06:44 PM
(04-12-2022, 12:04 PM)hovatek
(28-11-2022, 12:29 PM)rensrinzepost@gmail.com .

None of those are the screenshot I asked for
rensrinzepost@gmail.com
rensrinzepost@gmail.com
rensrinzepost@gmail.com
Enthusiastic Member
04-12-2022, 08:16 PM
i give up
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-12-2022, 06:45 AM
(04-12-2022, 08:16 PM)rensrinzepost@gmail.com i give up

Its a permission issue and you need to provide the information I requested to fix it.

You could try
Code:

sudo su

navigate to the modified_fastboot folder then run

Code:

chmod a+rwx signature.bin

But since you've given up....

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next