Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Can't Update Magisk in Teclast M40 Pro M1A1
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Can't Update Magisk in Teclast M40 Pro M1A1

Can't Update Magisk in Teclast M40 Pro M1A1

minysito
minysito
minysito
08-11-2022, 10:04 PM

hello,

I recently bought this tablet, and managed to unlock the bootloader, and install a version of Magisk that I found in an XDA post for this model, now the problem is when updating the tablet it enters bootloop, this also happens when I perform flashing the image with the latest version.

I don't care about the version, but it doesn't let me install any module, so I don't know what the error could be.

I don't know if I have to modify the Vbmeta, I have the Keys, but when I try to carry out the steps in this post myself: https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-32664.html, it is impossible for me move forward, I can't make the signed copy of the file, I don't know if it has something to do with the whole process.

I don't know if anyone managed to make any progress with this tablet, My version is the M1A1 firmware V1.03_20210804
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-11-2022, 09:13 AM
(08-11-2022, 10:04 PM)minysito hello,

I recently bought this tablet, and managed to unlock the bootloader, and install a version of Magisk that I found in an XDA post for this model, now the problem is when updating the tablet it enters bootloop, this also happens when I perform flashing the image with the latest version.

I don't care about the version, but it doesn't let me install any module, so I don't know what the error could be.

I don't know if I have to modify the Vbmeta, I have the Keys, but when I try to carry out the steps in this post myself: https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-32664.html, it is impossible for me move forward, I can't make the signed copy of the file, I don't know if it has something to do with the whole process.

I don't know if anyone managed to make any progress with this tablet, My version is the M1A1 firmware V1.03_20210804

Did you reflash the firmware before trying to update?
This post was last modified: 12-11-2022, 09:13 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.