Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android How to unbrick a dead Tecno Camon 12 Pro CC9
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

How to unbrick a dead Tecno Camon 12 Pro CC9

How to unbrick a dead Tecno Camon 12 Pro CC9

kudadam
kudadam
kudadam
06-11-2022, 03:35 AM

Hi, 
I was flashing a custom ROM on my phone and I think I selected the preloader option in the flash tool software. Unfortunately, the flashing was interrupted and the phone is now dead. Pressing on the power button doesn't turn on the phone. I read posts on this forum and it recommended charging it tills it comes on but I have charged it for two days. It is showing no signs of coming on.
justshez
justshez
justshez
Intern
07-11-2022, 07:19 AM
(06-11-2022, 03:35 AM)kudadam Hi, 
I was flashing a custom ROM on my phone and I think I selected the preloader option in the flash tool software. Unfortunately, the flashing was interrupted and the phone is now dead. Pressing on the power button doesn't turn on the phone. I read posts on this forum and it recommended charging it tills it comes on but I have charged it for two days. It is showing no signs of coming on.

Connect your device to a charger  (without a power supply) after about a day Connect the charger to a power supply and see if your device will come up.
For a faster solution you should disconnect / reconnect the device battery
This post was last modified: 07-11-2022, 07:22 AM by justshez.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kudadam
kudadam
kudadam
08-11-2022, 07:44 AM
(07-11-2022, 07:19 AM)Abdulakeem14
(06-11-2022, 03:35 AM)kudadam Hi, 

Connect your device to a charger  (without a power supply) after about a day Connect the charger to a power supply and see if your device will come up.
For a faster solution you should disconnect / reconnect the device battery

Thanks, I have being able to repair my phone