Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Issue with SP Flash
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Issue with SP Flash

Issue with SP Flash

KarimBenz
KarimBenz
KarimBenz
05-11-2022, 11:34 AM

I'm trying to fix a XIaomi Redmi 9c as it is stuck in a bootloop and unfortunately, USB debugging was not enabled in the device beforehand. I also cannot make a backup of the data and would like to keep all the data so I think the best solution would be for me to use SP flash and flash the system partition as I saw somewhere online that that particular setting wouldn't wipe the data. I found the firmware needed, got the drivers set up and loaded up SP Flash, put in the scatter file but once that is done I don't have the same options listed as in the tutorial posts or vids listed here. I would like to get this sorted ASAP
justshez
justshez
justshez
Intern
07-11-2022, 07:11 AM
(05-11-2022, 11:34 AM)KarimBenz I'm trying to fix a XIaomi Redmi 9c as it is stuck in a bootloop and unfortunately, USB debugging was not enabled in the device beforehand. I also cannot make a backup of the data and would like to keep all the data so I think the best solution would be for me to use SP flash and flash the system partition as I saw somewhere online that that particular setting wouldn't wipe the data. I found the firmware needed, got the drivers set up and loaded up SP Flash, put in the scatter file but once that is done I don't have the same options listed as in the tutorial posts or vids listed here. I would like to get this sorted ASAP

Send a screenshot of the issue

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.