Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Infinix Note 11 pro bricked
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Infinix Note 11 pro bricked

[Please help] Infinix Note 11 pro bricked

Jatm
Jatm
Jatm
Enthusiastic Member
31-10-2022, 10:24 PM

Hi guys,

I really need help

My problem is the following, looking to flash boot.img (patched with magisk) to root my device, I forgot to flash vbmeta.img too and after restarting my phone it entered an infinite bootloop showing the message:

"Orange state
Your device has been unlocked and can't be trusted
Your device will boot in 5 seconds"

along with the infinix logo, restarting after a few seconds only to display the same message and repeat the process. I don't know how to fix the phone, since the phone doesn't have a removable battery I tried to wait for it to discharge completely and then flash it using SP Flash Tool (I had already successfully flashed a stock ROM on the same device a few days ago using that same program) , but it didn't work, showing the following error:

[Image: SPFlashtool-error.png]
ERROR: S_TIMEOUT (1042)

I don't know what else to do, how can I get my phone back?
justshez
justshez
justshez
Intern
01-11-2022, 05:16 PM
(31-10-2022, 10:24 PM)Jatm Hi guys,

I really need help

My problem is the following, looking to flash boot.img (patched with magisk) to root my device, I forgot to flash vbmeta.img too and after restarting my phone it entered an infinite bootloop showing the message:

"Orange state

along with the infinix logo, restarting after a few seconds only to display the same message and repeat the process. I don't know how to fix the phone, since the phone doesn't have a removable battery I tried to wait for it to discharge completely and then flash it using SP Flash Tool (I had already successfully flashed a stock ROM on the same device a few days ago using that same program) , but it didn't work, showing the following error:

Flashback stock boot.img using fastboot

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Jatm
Jatm
Jatm
Enthusiastic Member
01-11-2022, 05:24 PM
(01-11-2022, 05:16 PM)Abdulakeem14

I really need help

"Orange state

I can't open neither fastboot mode and recovery mode
Jatm
Jatm
Jatm
Enthusiastic Member
01-11-2022, 05:28 PM

I really need help

"Orange state

How can I flash without using SP Flash tool?
justshez
justshez
justshez
Intern
01-11-2022, 06:54 PM

(01-11-2022, 05:28 PM)Jatm

I really need help

"Orange state

Flash using mtk client @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-40866.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Jatm
Jatm
Jatm
Enthusiastic Member
01-11-2022, 08:05 PM
(01-11-2022, 06:54 PM)Abdulakeem14
(01-11-2022, 05:28 PM)Jatm

I really need help

"Orange state

Flash using mtk client @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-40866.html

I was finally able to flash it, to do it I had to keep pressed volume up and power button in the same time, in the middle of the bootloop (as if I was going to enter recovery mode) and keep it for several seconds, until the screen turned off and until only the vibration of the phone persist, there, still keeping both buttons pressed I connected the device to the PC (being SP Flash tool already with the download active) and it worked, the program detected the device and the flashing was done successfully! I discovered it by sheer luck, I had already tried this but pressing volumen up and down in the same time but that didn't work