Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Almost bricked Uniwa F50 (strange boot loop)
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Almost bricked Uniwa F50 (strange boot loop)

[Please help] Almost bricked Uniwa F50 (strange boot loop)

Alpamayo
Alpamayo
Alpamayo
Techie Member
26-10-2022, 04:09 PM

I was given this phone in an almost-dead state. It won't turn on. But if I plug in the power cord, after a few seconds enters in a strange boot loop (see mini-video)
Luckily the preloader works so I immediately flashed boot, recovery, system and cache with flashtools but the result is always the same. 
What am I doing wrong? Is there a way to recover this phone?
Alpamayo
Alpamayo
Alpamayo
Techie Member
27-10-2022, 01:39 PM
(26-10-2022, 04:09 PM)Alpamayo I was given this phone in an almost-dead state. It won't turn on. But if I plug in the power cord, after a few seconds enters in a strange boot loop (see mini-video)
Luckily the preloader works so I immediately flashed boot, recovery, system and cache with flashtools but the result is always the same. 
 Ps I don't know why the video doesn't work. Hopefully this one will:   https://youtube.com/shorts/5PqD4bYWP-I
justshez
justshez
justshez
Intern
28-10-2022, 12:27 PM
(27-10-2022, 01:39 PM)Alpamayo
(26-10-2022, 04:09 PM)Alpamayo I was given this phone in an almost-dead state. It won't turn on. But if I plug in the power cord, after a few seconds enters in a strange boot loop (see mini-video)
 Ps I don't know why the video doesn't work. Hopefully this one will:   https://youtube.com/shorts/5PqD4bYWP-I

Flashback full factory firmware

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Alpamayo
Alpamayo
Alpamayo
Techie Member
28-10-2022, 01:17 PM
(28-10-2022, 12:27 PM)Abdulakeem14
(27-10-2022, 01:39 PM)Alpamayo

Flashback full factory firmware

Thanks for the suggestion. But I don't want to make any mistakes and want to flash ONLY the (supposedly) corrupted partition. At the moment flashing 
boot
recovery
system
cache 
secro

does nothing. I'm pretty sure some of the gurus here know what exactly needs to be fixed.
Mike
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-11-2022, 01:17 PM

(28-10-2022, 01:17 PM)Alpamayo Thanks for the suggestion. But I don't want to make any mistakes and want to flash ONLY the (supposedly) corrupted partition. At the moment flashing 
boot
recovery
system
cache 
secro

does nothing. I'm pretty sure some of the gurus here know what exactly needs to be fixed.
Mike

This has been addressed via Private Support

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.