Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno Camon 18 CH6n DA file
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Tecno Camon 18 CH6n DA file

Tecno Camon 18 CH6n DA file

Berik01
Berik01
Berik01
Enthusiastic Member
16-10-2022, 11:09 AM

Good afternoon all. I have recently bricked my phone with an TWRP boot image that boots but doesn't recognize screen inputs. Currently my phone will only boot to TWRP and I have no way of getting it to boot to fastboot or the bootloader at this time. I recently flashed an incorrect TWRP image and had my phone stuck in a bootloop and was able to get it fixed with SP flash tool and a bypass exploit I found but that method isn't working this time. I can use SP flash but it will not flash without a DA file. Does anybody have any idea where I can find this?

Thanks!
justshez
justshez
justshez
Intern
17-10-2022, 04:56 AM
(16-10-2022, 11:09 AM)Berik01 Good afternoon all. I have recently bricked my phone with an TWRP boot image that boots but doesn't recognize screen inputs. Currently my phone will only boot to TWRP and I have no way of getting it to boot to fastboot or the bootloader at this time. I recently flashed an incorrect TWRP image and had my phone stuck in a bootloop and was able to get it fixed with SP flash tool and a bypass exploit I found but that method isn't working this time. I can use SP flash but it will not flash without a DA file. Does anybody have any idea where I can find this?

Thanks!

See @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-40866.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Berik01
Berik01
Berik01
Enthusiastic Member
17-10-2022, 07:54 AM
(17-10-2022, 04:56 AM)Abdulakeem14
(16-10-2022, 11:09 AM)Berik01 Good afternoon all. I have recently bricked my phone with an TWRP boot image that boots but doesn't recognize screen inputs. Currently my phone will only boot to TWRP and I have no way of getting it to boot to fastboot or the bootloader at this time. I recently flashed an incorrect TWRP image and had my phone stuck in a bootloop and was able to get it fixed with SP flash tool and a bypass exploit I found but that method isn't working this time. I can use SP flash but it will not flash without a DA file. Does anybody have any idea where I can find this?

Thanks!

See @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-40866.html

This totally saved my bacon, thank you!!!