Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android how to root android 6.0.1
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

how to root android 6.0.1

how to root android 6.0.1

bmysko
bmysko
bmysko
03-10-2022, 04:29 PM

Hi All,

I deleted accidentally Gallery folder on my Samsung A5 (2015). I had no backup nor recycle bin options enabled. I am trying to recover my deleted photos with some programs - FoneLab, EaseUS, but for deep scanning they are asking to root my device first. I tried to use Kingo Root several times with no success - it stops permanently at 98% while rooting. My device is in debugging USB mode and applications from unknown sources are enabled. I have read that with my android version - Marshmallow 6.0.1 - it is not easy to root device. Do you have any tips how to root it successfully?

Thank you
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-10-2022, 05:53 AM
(03-10-2022, 04:29 PM)bmysko Hi All,

I deleted accidentally Gallery folder on my Samsung A5 (2015). I had no backup nor recycle bin options enabled. I am trying to recover my deleted photos with some programs - FoneLab, EaseUS, but for deep scanning they are asking to root my device first. I tried to use Kingo Root several times with no success - it stops permanently at 98% while rooting. My device is in debugging USB mode and applications from unknown sources are enabled. I have read that with my android version - Marshmallow 6.0.1 - it is not easy to root device. Do you have any tips how to root it successfully?

Thank you

Get the firmware for your model and follow https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-42394.html
Note that you'll have to factory reset the device in the process

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.