Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Non-working network on Xiaomi Redmi 10 2022
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Non-working network on Xiaomi Redmi 10 2022

Non-working network on Xiaomi Redmi 10 2022

crathob
crathob
crathob
09-09-2022, 03:07 PM

Good day

There's a similar thread open that I dont want to hijack. I would appreciate suggestions to get the network side of the device working again. After some reading I think I messed up NVdata by using format all on spflash.

I have the:
  • Redmi 10 2022 (I believe it is selenes)
  • Model 22011119UY
  • Original firmware was 12.5.2.0 RKUZAVC (Note this is the South African market (ZA) with carrier locked to Vodacom.
  • Unlocked bootloader, stock recovery, able to access fastboot.
I flashed vbmeta, boot and recovery images to install custom firmware. Originally the device was bootlooping with no access to fastboot or recovery. I bypassed the secureboot and managed to flash selene V12.5.20.0.RKUMIXM (global) with SPFlash, after which I changed the blank IMEI numbers back to those on my box. I can now access fastboot and recovery. The device states (NV data corrupt) at the recovery page and wont boot into system.

After this I installed the China ROM for the selenes (V12.5.2.0.RKUCNXM). The phone boots into system fine, but doesnt detect any simcards or the IMEI numbers. ENG rom sees the IMEI numbers but has no signal.

Is the issue perhaps that you need the original firmware for it to function? Is there anything else i can try?

Thanks
crathob
crathob
crathob
10-09-2022, 04:07 PM
Good day

There's a similar thread open that I dont want to hijack. I would appreciate suggestions to get the network side of the device working again. After some reading I think I messed up NVdata by using format all on spflash.

I have the:
  • Model 22011119UY
  • Original firmware was 12.5.2.0 RKUZAVC (Note this is the South African market (ZA) with carrier locked to Vodacom.
I flashed vbmeta, boot and recovery images to install custom firmware. Originally the device was bootlooping with no access to fastboot or recovery. I bypassed the secureboot and managed to flash selene V12.5.20.0.RKUMIXM (global) with SPFlash, after which I changed the blank IMEI numbers back to those on my box. I can now access fastboot and recovery. The device states (NV data corrupt) at the recovery page and wont boot into system.

After this I installed the China ROM for the selenes (V12.5.2.0.RKUCNXM). The phone boots into system fine, but doesnt detect any simcards or the IMEI numbers. ENG rom sees the IMEI numbers but has no signal.

Is the issue perhaps that you need the original firmware for it to function?

Thanks
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
11-09-2022, 03:58 AM
(09-09-2022, 03:07 PM)crathob Good day

I have the:
  • Model 22011119UY

Is the issue perhaps that you need the original firmware for it to function? Is there anything else i can try?

Thanks
Flashback the original firmware first
crathob
crathob
crathob
11-09-2022, 05:51 AM
I dont have access to the original firmware and XFU doesn't have it, it looks like a specific firmware for this market
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
12-09-2022, 02:01 PM

(11-09-2022, 03:58 AM)Abdulakeem14
(09-09-2022, 03:07 PM)crathob Good day

I have the:
  • Model 22011119UY

Thanks
Flashback the original firmware first
You'll have to take a full firmware backup of the same device model as your phone and use it to restore yours
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
13-09-2022, 06:51 PM
(10-09-2022, 04:07 PM)crathob Good day

I have the:
  • Model 22011119UY

Thanks

Are you able to get the firmware for your original region (before you cross-flashed?
crathob
crathob
crathob
13-09-2022, 06:56 PM
(13-09-2022, 06:51 PM)maxpayne
(10-09-2022, 04:07 PM)crathob Good day

I have the:
  • Model 22011119UY

Thanks

Are you able to get the firmware for your original region (before you cross-flashed?

No, what I have done is sent it in to that exact network provider for repairs. I asked for the the original firmware to be flashed. Its not available online... They should get back within this week.
16-12-2022, 03:06 PM
Have you solved the issue?