Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Poco M4 pro 4g , nvdata corrupt
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Poco M4 pro 4g , nvdata corrupt

Poco M4 pro 4g , nvdata corrupt

blacklinkin
blacklinkin
blacklinkin
Enthusiastic Member
06-09-2022, 09:02 PM

Poco M4 pro 4g,unlocked
Nvdata corrupted, phone doesnt turn on.
Fixed IMEI numbers with Modem Meta. The only way to connect is to reboot to Meta mode using MTKMetaUtilityv48,wait 20 seconds till it goes to meta mode, then press Modem Meta in DUT in Meta mode. 
The device is connected and im able to change IMEI numbers, i changing second IMEI, still doesnt turn on, changed 2 IMEI - doenst turn on.
With GSI lineage os or crdroid  my phone boots into system, but its very very laggy , guess something is wrong. Boots with 0 or 1 or 2 imei numbers, they  are visible in settings, but in the ingeneering menu radio power is off and not turning on.

Tried flash all+download, then change second imei before first start  - 0 luck
Tried manually flash nvram,nvdata,nvcfg with SPFTv5 (v6 doesnt work for manual flash - cannot find emmc-user on current device storage) and then download all with SPFTv6 - 0 luck

.png
06-09-2022 18-11-31.png
Size: 138.82 KB / Downloads: 15
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
12-09-2022, 06:24 PM
(06-09-2022, 09:02 PM)blacklinkin Poco M4 pro 4g,unlocked
Nvdata corrupted, phone doesnt turn on.
Fixed IMEI numbers with Modem Meta. The only way to connect is to reboot to Meta mode using MTKMetaUtilityv48,wait 20 seconds till it goes to meta mode, then press Modem Meta in DUT in Meta mode. 
The device is connected and im able to change IMEI numbers, i changing second IMEI, still doesnt turn on, changed 2 IMEI - doenst turn on.
With GSI lineage os or crdroid  my phone boots into system, but its very very laggy , guess something is wrong. Boots with 0 or 1 or 2 imei numbers, they  are visible in settings, but in the ingeneering menu radio power is off and not turning on.

Tried flash all+download, then change second imei before first start  - 0 luck
Tried manually flash nvram,nvdata,nvcfg with SPFTv5 (v6 doesnt work for manual flash - cannot find emmc-user on current device storage) and then download all with SPFTv6 - 0 luck

Have you tried to flash official firmware instead of GSI to see if it boots fine
blacklinkin
blacklinkin
blacklinkin
Enthusiastic Member
13-09-2022, 12:30 AM
yes. it boots to muiu recovery, saying NVDATA CORRUPT
[Image: LMC-20220906-204011-mark3.jpg]
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
16-09-2022, 06:01 AM
(13-09-2022, 12:30 AM)blacklinkin yes. it boots to muiu recovery, saying NVDATA CORRUPT

Share your scatter file.
Is the phone China or Global? Which of the factory firmware did you flash to it?
blacklinkin
blacklinkin
blacklinkin
Enthusiastic Member
16-09-2022, 09:00 PM

(16-09-2022, 06:01 AM)maxpayne
(13-09-2022, 12:30 AM)blacklinkin yes. it boots to muiu recovery, saying NVDATA CORRUPT

Share your scatter file.
Is the phone China or Global? Which of the factory firmware did you flash to it?
its a global phone, bought in England in official xiaomi store.
fleur_global_images_V13.0.7.0.RKEMIXM_20220419.0000.00_11.0_global

.txt
MT6781_Android_scatter.txt
Size: 53.37 KB / Downloads: 30
blacklinkin
blacklinkin
blacklinkin
Enthusiastic Member
16-09-2022, 11:21 PM
global version ,bought in UK in official xiaomi store.
i got nvram and nvdata partitions from XDA.
managed somehow to turn the phone on.

if i dont use nvram and nvdata system boots to miui recovery with NVdata corrupted error.
with nvdata flashed phone tries to boot into system , doesnt show errors, but system isnt starting still , waited for 15 minutes, showing MUIU logo only.
--- fixed it somehow

if i try to connect with maui meta it doesnt get connected with the phone (connect to md and stops)
if i dont use nvram and nvdata when flashing firmware i can edit imei numbers in maui meta , but still nvdata is corrupted and no boot into system.
networks arent working still, got the baseband version null

.jpg
IMG_20220917_011427.jpg
Size: 198.22 KB / Downloads: 14
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
19-09-2022, 06:07 AM
(16-09-2022, 11:21 PM)blacklinkin global version ,bought in UK in official xiaomi store.

if i dont use nvram and nvdata system boots to miui recovery with NVdata corrupted error.
with nvdata flashed phone tries to boot into system , doesnt show errors, but system isnt starting still , waited for 15 minutes, showing MUIU logo only.
--- fixed it somehow

if i try to connect with maui meta it doesnt get connected with the phone (connect to md and stops)
if i dont use nvram and nvdata when flashing firmware i can edit imei numbers in maui meta , but still nvdata is corrupted and no boot into system.

Flash the global firmware then wipe only nvdata in SP flash tool
blacklinkin
blacklinkin
blacklinkin
Enthusiastic Member
19-09-2022, 07:54 AM
(19-09-2022, 06:07 AM)maxpayne
(16-09-2022, 11:21 PM)blacklinkin global version ,bought in UK in official xiaomi store.

--- fixed it somehow

Flash the global firmware then wipe only nvdata in SP flash tool
then miui doesnt load.
only custom rom. - gsi lineage os , which is even not supported by the phone (very laggy)
and if i try input only second email with maui meta still radio is off

.png
IMG-0135.png
Size: 185.01 KB / Downloads: 15