Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Flashing on Research Download
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Flashing on Research Download

Flashing on Research Download

unohunoh
unohunoh
unohunoh
Enthusiastic Member
05-09-2022, 08:03 PM

Hello

My plan is to install Magisk on my Tablet, but because my device has a Unisoc Chipset, it's difficult to unlock the bootloader. Then I found out that I could flash my firmware in Research Download Application, so I put my Pac firmware file in the app and tick the boot img and replace it with the boot img that I flashed via Magisk app, and then I click the Start button. It passed, but I'm stuck on Boot.

My question is there other way? or like modifying some files to bypass that i faced when im trying to flash the boot img from magisk? because unlocking bootloader to my device kinda hard no matter i try. Thankyou in advanced.
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Contributor
06-09-2022, 03:28 AM
You need to sign the magisk boot img and create custom sign vbmeta.
unohunoh
unohunoh
unohunoh
Enthusiastic Member
06-09-2022, 04:08 AM
(06-09-2022, 03:28 AM)Gargoyle You need to sign the magisk boot img and create custom sign vbmeta.

hello actually its me if you remember i repost it cause when im trying to flash the files you gave me that moments it's working but now when i try to flash it, it's bootlooping now, can you create me another new file?

this is my question beforeĀ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-43086-page-2.html