Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Chinese Tablet Flashing
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Chinese Tablet Flashing

Chinese Tablet Flashing

master bab
master bab
master bab
24-08-2022, 09:55 PM

Welcome everyone.
I have a chinese tablet "One Touch X900" with "FOR FUN Q3 MAIN V1.4", and i want to flash it because it is stuck on android logo.
My problem is that when i plug my tablet with PC while holding Volume + button , i can hear a sound in my PC but nothing happens, and in device manager it says: "unknown device"  with USB logo, and i'm using PhoenixSuit_V1.10 and LiveSuitPack1.11 nothing appears, I tried with many drivers but nothing works
So i need help with this
NOTE: My tablet usb port has problem which is: i have to push the usb cable up to see red light on my tablet (to connect to pc), i want to know if this is the problem
I hope You guys help me.
Thanks Smile.
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Intern
27-08-2022, 10:20 AM
(24-08-2022, 09:55 PM)master bab Welcome everyone.
I have a chinese tablet "One Touch X900" with "FOR FUN Q3 MAIN V1.4", and i want to flash it because it is stuck on android logo.
My problem is that when i plug my tablet with PC while holding Volume + button , i can hear a sound in my PC but nothing happens, and in device manager it says: "unknown device"  with USB logo, and i'm using PhoenixSuit_V1.10 and LiveSuitPack1.11 nothing appears, I tried with many drivers but nothing works
So i need help with this
NOTE: My tablet usb port has problem which is: i have to push the usb cable up to see red light on my tablet (to connect to pc), i want to know if this is the problem
I hope You guys help me.
Thanks Smile.

the USB port seems to be faulty. What is this phone's chipset?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
master bab
master bab
master bab
27-08-2022, 11:18 AM
My tablet`s chipset is: "FOR-FUN Q3 MAIN v1.4'
I already have the firmware but pc couldn't read my tablet to start flash  (the port seems to be broken or something, however when i push the cable up i see red light on my tablet and i can hear sound from pc but it says unknown usb drive, and i am sure the cable works well but the port looks broken) so i need help.
Thank you for your answer.
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Intern
29-08-2022, 08:11 AM
(24-08-2022, 09:55 PM)master bab Welcome everyone.
So i need help with this
I hope You guys help me.
Thanks Smile.

Where did you get the Allwinner drivers that you installed? From inside livesuit?
Follow these steps https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-18008.html
This post was last modified: 29-08-2022, 08:12 AM by maxpayne.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
master bab
master bab
master bab
29-08-2022, 11:54 AM

(29-08-2022, 08:11 AM)maxpayne
(24-08-2022, 09:55 PM)master bab Welcome .
Thanks again for your reply,i did as you said in your tutorial and the drivers i used was from livesuit, and i even used other drivers from other websites , but none of them works, i think the problem is one of those: either the problem is from the tablet port or my tablet has another way to enter FEL mode.
So i need help with this.
Thanks.
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Intern
01-09-2022, 08:44 AM
(29-08-2022, 11:54 AM)master bab Welcome .
Thanks again for your reply,i did as you said in your tutorial and the drivers i used was from livesuit, and i even used other drivers from other websites , but none of them works, i think the problem is one of those: either the problem is from the tablet port or my tablet has another way to enter FEL mode.
So i need help with this.
Thanks.

Have the tablet's port changed first
This post was last modified: 01-09-2022, 08:44 AM by maxpayne.

Note!
master bab
master bab
master bab
04-09-2022, 08:04 AM
Thank you very much for your support it works after i changed the port so thank you very much
This post was last modified: 07-09-2022, 05:23 PM by hovatek.